+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: O/T Mandy Turner

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    How kind
    its only a short while ago ago I was running around pyssing on peoples shoes according to you
    Make your mind up
    Mind you I'd rather do that than pyss on you if you were on fire
    Thought you had considered turning over a new leaf?

How's a thread about an old popular poster turn into this ffs!!!!! Only on here ffs

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Thought you had considered turning over a new leaf?
    Soon thought better of it [after a little persuasion] but thankyou for taking the time
    But it was only ever a consideration for all but one

Mandy will spin in his lap top if he reads all this!

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    How's a thread about an old popular poster turn into this ffs!!!!! Only on here ffs
    Threads evolve

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Threads evolve
    This one's devolved

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Lol. I have never been described as affable before.
    I'm surprised that an experienced lawyer would present such a poor analysis of my comments. Your interpretation of them is hardly forensic and clearly wrong. Firstly, why would I suggest "affability" reminds me of you and as you will know in Jane Austen's day "condescension" was a virtue and did not carry its later derogatory connotation. Secondly, had I meant it in the way you suggest would I have not stated that you reminded me of Lady Catherine de Bourgh in P&P who Mr Collins described as... Thirdly, even an office junior might question your assumption as the object of Mr Collins statement is described as "she". You are many things but I doubt that you are a woman.
    The point I was making has to be taken in the whole: it was Mr Collins' observation and not the object of his praise that reminds me of you. If you know the book or the TV production and examine Mr Collins' motives and demeanour as he makes the comment all will become clear. Back to Wiki for you my lad. A poor show indeed.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678