+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Mandy Turner

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    When I think of Kerr I think of Mr Collins' observation in Pride and Prejudice; "She is all affability and condescension." Personally I prefer a bit of good down to earth insult and rudeness to a sneering smug superiority but others will disagree.
    Lol. I have never been described as affable before.

Did Mr Collins describe anyone as narcissistic bullshiiters? Unlikely, but I would be reminded of you if he had.

You never did take the proven liar challenge that I offered in this thread:

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38195176

I see my stalker paid a visit on it too.

There you are monty some good old fashioned down to earth insults and rudeness. I knew you could do it kerr!

Anybody of a nervous disposition look away now.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 15-10-2018 at 03:38 PM.

Did you follow the link, Roly? Now that was a proper thread, with Exile running around pyssing on people's shoes like a incontinent Jack Russell.

Sorry that it might have included some of his views on Islam.

Yep I've just scanned through it. A right punch up that one with the usual protaginists. Ellis was on fire. Thought you put some good points to be fair. Me and exile swapped a couple of punches but doesn't appear more than that. It's an old argument ain't it and it's all been done and a long time ago. I disagreed at the time with him on certain issues and would do now if the same issue was raised and He made the same comments. He gave me the impression he thought all religion is pap which I would agree with but I would argue people have a right to practise their religion. I don't think you can place him in the Ellis or gfir e mould for his comments though.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 15-10-2018 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I don't think you can place him in the Ellis or gfir e mould for his comments though.
    Oh golly no - completely different.

Completely.

Exile is like animal - knows all the words to the 'Oh Jeremy Corbyn' chant (and can even hold the tune sometimes).

I miss Ellis. I rarely, if ever, agreed with him, but he could construct an argument and, importantly, he wouldn't compromise his beliefs or turn a blind eye out of convenience.

It's where Ellis got his arguments from that worried me! I dunno what happened to him. I don't think he was banned.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    It's where Ellis got his arguments from that worried me!
    Glad he's gone... if he ever existed. Supposed life-long Millers supporter, allegedly no youngster, who nobody seemed to have ever met, suddenly appeared on the site, was a pain in the neck for a few months , then just as suddenly disappeared. Self-confessed football hooligan and drug-addict too. Conclusion? Highly unlikely and probably a "character" invented by one of the multies...
    Last edited by mikemiller; 15-10-2018 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post

Did Mr Collins describe anyone as narcissistic bullshiiters? Unlikely, but I would be reminded of you if he had.

Poor interpretation .....should read laffable
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 15-10-2018 at 08:13 PM.

And on that note I think I shall take my leave of this board
    In so doing I would like to apologise to all the Millers posters on here in the hope I have not offended as I don't think it's good manners to come on another board & not show some respect
    So please accept my apologies
    & good luck for the season

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post

Two points. Firstly, sad to see you are a plagiarist as well as a pr*ck - it was I who several times described your good self as a narcissist. Please invent your own insults. Secondly, as I have told ravingnut repeatedly I don't accept "challenges" from numpties. To accept would be to validate and after your weasel performance over Remploy you don't merit validation.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast