+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Royal Wedding

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I saw Prince Charles in Clitheroe a few months ago Alto, he's surprisingly small. He ate some sausages in Cowmans, so he does know how normal folk like me live.
    really sinkov....I didn't know that - truly amazing...a man of the people - he actually ate some grub from Cowmans at Holmes Mill...where sausages are made lovingly by hand - using the finest prime cuts of meat from local farms....etc etc

and I see that there was no missing you Sinkov - couldn't you find anything brighter to wear....go on - let us in on the joke !!!

Eating a sausage gives the over privileged and totally unnecessary British royalty a grasp on reality? I'd take more water with it, if I were you sinkov.

I went to the wedding of course ,but it was in my dream. I saw wonderful ladies so glamourous. Kate Moss, in a cream coloured satin slip dress. Kate Moss and Nikolai Von Bismarck: Kate Moss calls Fergie ‘The Duch’. The pair got to know each other on the St Moritz ski scene. Noami Cambell in a grey/black 'de vinci' dress. Lis Taylour ,stunning. Of course the guest list seemed endless.The Delevingne sisters Cara and Poppy Delevingne's mother Pandora was at school with Fergie and is one of the Duchess's life-long friends. Robbie Williams and wife Ayda, Cressida Bonas a romance which came close to ending in marriage. Well it was endless the significant number of the guests the showbusiness celebrities etc. But at the end of the day and the moral is , these so called 'toffs', don't give a schoite about me ,and guess what I don't give a schoite about them!!!

I notice the old Queen was extremely visible? More sense than the rest of the eejits who attended.

The best thing about all this, is they will have babies ,then later other 'royals' will have babies. There could be a all lots of 'royal' babies born.For sure royalty will need more income ,and they will get it !

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    really sinkov....I didn't know that - truly amazing...a man of the people - he actually ate some grub from Cowmans at Holmes Mill...where sausages are made lovingly by hand - using the finest prime cuts of meat from local farms....etc etc

and I see that there was no missing you Sinkov - couldn't you find anything brighter to wear....go on - let us in on the joke !!!

I might have recounted this story before Norder, but I was close to the Bonny Prince much earlier than when that photo was taken, as he approached I realised that it was quite possible I was one of those he might speak to, and as I'd only gone into Clitheroe to have a look at the Royal Train, it seemed disrespectful to the old boy to tell him the truth and reveal the real reason for my presence was not his good self but his mode of conveyance. So, not being disrespectful or wishing to lie, I slipped unobtrusively into the background and had no Royal encounter.

I must point out a factual error in your post Norder, Cowmans sausage shop is not in Holmes Mill, it's on Castle Street, quite a distance away from Holmes Mill. Wouldn't want any sausage lovers on a pilgrimage to Cowmans going to the wrong place would we ?
    Last edited by sinkov; 13-10-2018 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Eating a sausage gives the over privileged and totally unnecessary British royalty a grasp on reality? I'd take more water with it, if I were you sinkov.
    I believe the female species of Royal, and quite possibly some of the male variety as well, are quite partial to German sausage BT. Sadly not one of Cowman's specialities.

I believe the female species of Royal, and quite possibly some of the male variety as well, are quite partial to German sausage BT. Sadly not one of Cowman's specialities.
    Tee-hee!

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

The popularity of the Royal Family continues to soar, thousands of people thronging the streets of Clitheroe in appalling weather, and it's the same wherever they go and every Royal Wedding brings the country to a standstill. The greatest asset this country posseses, suck it up lefties.

I might have recounted this story before Norder, but I was close to the Bonny Prince much earlier than when that photo was taken, as he approached I realised that it was quite possible I was one of those he might speak to, and as I'd only gone into Clitheroe to have a look at the Royal Train, it seemed disrespectful to the old boy to tell him the truth and reveal the real reason for my presence was not his good self but his mode of conveyance. So, not being disrespectful or wishing to lie, I slipped unobtrusively into the background and had no Royal encounter.

I must point out a factual error in your post Norder, Cowmans sausage shop is not in Holmes Mill, it's on Castle Street, quite a distance away from Holmes Mill. Wouldn't want any sausage lovers on a pilgrimage to Cowmans going to the wrong place would we ?
    ....wanted to see his sparkling choo-choo - Sinkov ? - well ok....if you prefer for us to see it that way - but I think we all know that you were there to wave the flag and get his autograph....and I don't care (though thanks for pointing it out ) about the exact location of the Cowmans - because I don't eat meat - therefore is of no significance to me - I also thought Charlie was a Vegi....is that why I couldn't find a pic of him munching on a sausage ?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)