+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: O.T.:- Music gigs

Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    Blimey yeah stiff little fingers are they still on the go? I liked 999 aswell the damned were great use to watch indie chart hits on channel 4
    I would like to think they aren't. Looking back , some of the groups i liked were bloody awful. Joy Division were just depressing . Two other gigs I remember at Rock City were New Order and Orange Juice. Everyone at the New Order gig is giving it the usual 'more more' when it's announced " New Order do not do encores " . I don't think I was the only one who thought thank fcuk. Orange Juice were possibly the worse band I have ever seen live.
    Last edited by navypie; 14-10-2018 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Good morning Fatboy ..... sorry I can't go back that far. However without the older generation i.e. Jack Dunnett, Lou Levin. Billy Barrowcliffe, John Mountenay and Derek Pavis to name a few, there would be no Notts County FC. I take onboard your sarcasm but as you know this is the lowest form of wit and as this often means constipation, I feel for you. Therefore as I understand you are having a few financial problems at present, please allow me to pay for a bag of prunes. Do however take them before next Wednesday as the last thing I would want is you smelling whilst you're on your big day out next Saturday.
    I think fat boy is more of a Little Mix and One Direction fan.

Im thinking of going to see muse, as anyone on seen them?
    I saw them in 2006 at the Arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    I saw them in 2006 at the Arena.
    Are they good live?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I would like to think they aren't. Looking back , some of the groups i liked were bloody awful. Joy Division were just depressing . Two other gigs I remember at Rock City were New Order and Orange Juice. Everyone at the New Order gig is giving it the usual 'more more' when it's announced " New Order do not do encores " . I don't think I was the only one who thought thank fcuk. Orange Juice were possibly the worse band I have ever seen live.
    I saw stiff little fingers two years ago at Leeds academy, our lass introduced me to them. They were still going strong, it was a good gig.

I thought id heard they were still going!! .tin soldiers class song ill have a look see if theyre doing anymore.

I thought id heard they were still going!! .tin soldiers class song ill have a look see if theyre doing anymore.
    Now you know the truth !

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I saw stiff little fingers two years ago at Leeds academy, our lass introduced me to them. They were still going strong, it was a good gig.
    Brilliant in their day crazy

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Brilliant in their day crazy
    Saw them in Derby in 1977 fantastic performance.

Saw them again in Rock City a few years ago - still good.

History’s a thing of the past, being first just cannot last

They are touring next year leeds march 6th notts march 13th rock city

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast