+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Football Today

No Football Today

Because of the ridiculous crap on Thursday.

If we're going to be that bad why don't we just withdraw from international football altogether.

Scottish Sky subscribers can then support England (which I suspect they always wanted to do anyway) and we can get our normal fitba on a Saturday.

Far too many weekends disrupted by this international s'hite.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Because of the ridiculous crap on Thursday.

If we're going to be that bad why don't we just withdraw from international football altogether.

Scottish Sky subscribers can then support England (which I suspect they always wanted to do anyway) and we can get our normal fitba on a Saturday.

Far too many weekends disrupted by this international s'hite.
    There are many games of fitba on today, I’m looking forward to heading into town to support my team in an hour or so.

International fitba is a f@cking hindrance

It does however open doors to go and watch lower league/non league fitba

So it is good in that respect

DD it could be worse, you could be stuck offshore with 19 days to go

Have to agree. Nothing against international football, but a blank weekend like this is a shocker.
    Hoping the Clach game might be on Being....

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney77 View Post
    Have to agree. Nothing against international football, but a blank weekend like this is a shocker.
    Hoping the Clach game might be on Being....
    Was UAE playing Honduras in Abu Dhabi a couple of days ago or was it elsewhere?

Was thinking of a few pints in the west end today and heading along to Firhill to laugh at the jutes but might just stay in the pub. Weather is thoroughly miserable today here as was yesterday.

Thinking of heading up to Elgin for the Cowdenbeath game soon, weather is shiite though. Fu*kin international pish

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Was thinking of a few pints in the west end today and heading along to Firhill to laugh at the jutes but might just stay in the pub. Weather is thoroughly miserable today here as was yesterday.
    Has Jim Duffy got the Jags job?

Hopefully Partick win as they can jump the pikeys

It's just as well there's no game today because it is absolutely pissing it down.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Was UAE playing Honduras in Abu Dhabi a couple of days ago or was it elsewhere?
    Looks like it was in Barcelona, completely oblivious.
    Found myself watching Belarus v Luxembourg last night and realised that's the bottom of the barrel in footballing terms.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast