+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: There's no end to what these Royals can do!

The Bistro? Fine dining? The clues in the name, animal.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Never mind, zyles. Perhaps the exchange was a bit too sophisticated for you.
    Oh pulling that old trick eh?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The market on eastenders is fascinating , the stall holders seem to make an extremely good living given the amount of time they spend in the Queen Vic and cafes .

Yet nobody ever seems to visit their stalls , in fact they rarely spend anytime at all behind them .

The mark up on fruit and veg must be extraordinarily good , surely everyone would be doing it wouldn't they ? .

The Bistro on corrie is another one , a back to back red bricked terraced street in Manchester is exactly the very place you'd open up a fine dining establishment .

Newsagents and corner shops too remain profitable and defy the national trend , incredible , even the opening of the coop store nearby hasn't affected trade .

The only trick both soaps miss is to clean up completely and open up an Aston Martin dealership .

:-) :-) :-)
    Didn't I see a Costa coffee in Coronation Street that nobody has ever mentioned or been in

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Didn't I see a Costa coffee in Coronation Street that nobody has ever mentioned or been in
    Yes there is CA , I work for COOP Electrical and we had a memo telling us about the COOP store on Corrie .

Apparently it's just advertising and we pay a,fee for them to show a mock shop front , I guess Costa have the same arrangement .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Yes there is CA , I work for COOP Electrical and we had a memo telling us about the COOP store on Corrie .

Apparently it's just advertising and we pay a,fee for them to show a mock shop front , I guess Costa have the same arrangement .
    It's those type of things that make it unrealistic

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617