+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: There's no end to what these Royals can do!

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Range of positions?? there's a mildly liberal position and a rabid right wing one, the latter is by far the most prevalent, you know this.
    My answer isn't political control at all, my answer is regulation, stopping the media, from whichever 'side' for one example of using the mobilbe phone messages of a murdered ****ager.....or for another example of tapping phones....in short, they have to be accountable, if you thinkthey're that right now then you're much thicker than i ever was.....
    You are being rude and aggressive again, MMM.

You don't want political control, you want regulation...

Who do you think is going to be writing the regulations and appointing the regulators?

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    @ Roly. In a more precise answer to your question, here's an article with the front pages from election day 2017.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...eral-election/

Can't help thinking that The Independent were a bit wide of the mark.
    That very link gives you all the answers you'd need when looking at political bias of the British media.....

Indeed. It shows a range of views. Do you think the Mirror front page was mildly liberal? How would you propose it be regulated?

Free press State control [influence ]
    Same thing isn't it?

You are being rude and aggressive again, MMM.

You don't want political control, you want regulation...

Who do you think is going to be writing the regulations and appointing the regulators?
    1. No i'm not, at all, how you ever come to these accusations? You really have issues don't you when anyone challenges you, where have i been rude?, on the same note, please post the links to the previous times you've accused me of such..i think you'll find you're the only one who has......

2. Yes, regulation.

3. A government that actually wants to stop the aforementioned issues with the 'free press' having 'free reign'

Indeed. It shows a range of views. Do you think the Mirror front page was mildly liberal? How would you propose it be regulated?
    I'd say that "range of views" would equate to roughly 80% bias to the right wing nutjobs....

Most people get their news from TV/ websites anyway; BBC, Sky News, Channel 4, ITV, Channel 5, Google News, MSN News, Yahoo News, Apple News all have a left/ liberal bias.

The majority of people in this country get their news from left-wing sources.

MMM is talking total garbage.

Who do you think would write the regulations and appoint the regulators, MMM?

How do you think the 2017 election Mirror front page should be regulated, MMM?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Sun, Mail, Telegraph and their Sunday titles do not comprise 80% of the British press.

Also it's not owned by just 5 people either is it?

You've been reading one of those Corbynista/ Momentum fake news sites haven't you?
    Please read the link thoroughly gf, or is it that you just pick the headline and go with it everytime?? Sun reader quite obviously...

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Most people get their news from TV/ websites anyway; BBC, Sky News, Channel 4, ITV, Channel 5, Google News, MSN News, Yahoo News, Apple News all have a left/ liberal bias.

The majority of people in this country get their news from left-wing sources.

MMM is talking total garbage.
    I'll leave that with you!!!!

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast