+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: There's no end to what these Royals can do!

There's no end to what these Royals can do!

Feck me opening car doors, showing scars! What next: picking up a bit of paper or wiping their own arse?

Wow! I'm inspired!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45835377

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Feck me opening car doors, showing scars! What next: picking up a bit of paper or wiping their own arse?

Wow! I'm inspired!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45835377
    communism :the politics of envy.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    communism :the politics of envy.
    Skepticism toward a head of state being determined by the order an individual slides out of a particular birth canal is in your mind the same thing as communism? lol

No wonder you also believe a sandal wearing desert fellow magically decided a load of out of date rules for us to live by.

IBS: the politics of nonsense.

Taxpayers shouldn't be paying for minor royal's weddings to be fair.

Does the BBC go mad about the royal family to cover up that much of their other output is just cultural Marxist propaganda?

You started well gfire then let yourself down. So the BBC are basically Marxist but support the Royal family! Does that not seem a strange statement to make? You can't make such things up! Unfortunately for us you can.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Taxpayers shouldn't be paying for minor royal's weddings to be fair.
    I'm a Republican, I'd love to see the end of hereditary Royalty, but I actually disagree that taxpayers shouldn't be footing policing costs.

Police decide where their resources are required. Large gatherings of people require policing.

Those individuals pay taxes that covers policing.

If you argue that crowds as a consequence of a royal wedding should be paid for by the police, it logically follows that crowds as a consequence of a football match should be paid by the football clubs.

I think policing should remain a universal service funded through general taxation, otherwise its a slippery slope.

Of course, anything paid towards the wedding itself should not be tax payer funded, and as my understanding goes it wasn't.

Parasites one and all.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    You started well gfire then let yourself down. So the BBC are basically Marxist but support the Royal family! Does that not seem a strange statement to make? You can't make such things up! Unfortunately for us you can.
    Well that's what makes up their TV shows and news output.

Look at their new website, half of it isn't news but Marxist identity politics.

Sky, Channel 4 and ITV pretty much the same now though, Calendar has been ruined by it just like Look North was years ago.

Dr Who I watched on Sunday, completely unsubtle white male bashing.
    Last edited by great_fire; 13-10-2018 at 12:01 PM.

You just don't get it!

The Royal family is as much a money making machine for the UK as the Eiffel Tower is for France.

You could leave as is with an unelected Royal family that don't interfere with the politics of the UK or have succession of useless tw@ts who are in it for themselves!

You haven't been given a choice but think about this but who would you replace them with? A President?

Word of warning - Donald Trump!

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast