+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland squad

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I heard a rumour a few weeks ago which I thought was shyte but I noticed someone mentioned it on another forum so I will share it.

Again I still think it’s a load of bollox but someone told me GMS is actually on a 2 year loan deal from the Tim’s

This person claimed he knew one of the players but I told him he was speaking sh1t because he wouldn’t be allowed to play against them if he was on loan.
    He's not on a loan. I know bits and bobs about the deal from someone close to GMS and was told that Lawell was being a dick over the transfer fee. He was about to go into his last year of his contract with Celtic and move up to £9k a week. Knocking it back so he could play regular football.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He's not on a loan. I know bits and bobs about the deal from someone close to GMS and was told that Lawell was being a dick over the transfer fee. He was about to go into his last year of his contract with Celtic and move up to £9k a week. Knocking it back so he could play regular football.
    Like I said I don’t believe he is on loan either but it’s possible Celtic have some option in the deal of being able to sign him back if they want to.

It’s very strange that we haven’t even offered him a deal yet considering he said he is happy to stay, we have been quite good in recent years of signing up our key players quick so something isn’t quite right.

Like I said I don’t believe he is on loan either but it’s possible Celtic have some option in the deal of being able to sign him back if they want to.

It’s very strange that we haven’t even offered him a deal yet considering he said he is happy to stay, we have been quite good in recent years of signing up our key players quick so something isn’t quite right.
    I definatley find it funny hes not been offered with 6 weeks before he can be nicked off us. As you say we are pretty good at nailingvdown players usually. Prove us wrong AFC

Maybe that's what Lawell was being a dick about I suppose. He should be priority for a new deal.

He is not on loan.
    He can sign for any club after Hogmanay.
    How do you know there has not been any dialogue between GMS’s agent and the financial director at Pittodrie?

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    How do you know there has not been any dialogue between GMS’s agent and the financial director at Pittodrie?

SF
    Mackay-Steven said so in the paper "There hasn’t been any movement"

He also said “I’m not too sure what the manager’s thoughts are" which I find a bit strange
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 15-11-2018 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Mackay-Steven said so in the paper "There hasn’t been any movement"

He also said “I’m not too sure what the manager’s thoughts are" which I find a bit strange
    Ahh......the paper, that will be 100% correct then, meanwhile GMS’s agent is not working for his client at all approaching the last window of his contract.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Ahh......the paper, that will be 100% correct then, meanwhile GMS’s agent is not working for his client at all approaching the last window of his contract.

SF
    It was quotes so if they want done for slander im sure what he said is correct. That's why I find the second comment a bit baffling. Surely "our current coach" should have had a wee word by now if he wanted arguably our player of the season so far to stay

I definatley find it funny hes not been offered with 6 weeks before he can be nicked off us. As you say we are pretty good at nailingvdown players usually. Prove us wrong AFC
    We have training facilities and a new stadium to build and pay for so the likes of GMS and Shinnie getting new deals won’t be a priority.
    (Where is the DNA money when you need it?)

It was quotes so if they want done for slander im sure what he said is correct. That's why I find the second comment a bit baffling. Surely "our current coach" should have had a wee word by now if he wanted arguably our player of the season so far to stay
    I am sure Deek/mcwinless/Mcanus/mchunnis/current coach or fit-ever you name him today has had dialogue with the club’s financial folk who are in contact with all the agents pre-window in between preparing the rest of the squad for future games with hopefully no injuries to report from the international matches.

Just because a player puts out “there will be a time when I sit down with the manager” does not mean he has not had dialogue with his agent/financial folk at our club, he is free to speak to any club discreetly until Hogmanay.......meanwhile as the punch & Judy reported .....”North East man dies in Titanic sinking”

SF

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast