+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland squad

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    It was quotes so if they want done for slander im sure what he said is correct. That's why I find the second comment a bit baffling. Surely "our current coach" should have had a wee word by now if he wanted arguably our player of the season so far to stay
    Plus I have read McInnes going on about deals for Shinnie and Considine but not GMS so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I am sure Deek/mcwinless/Mcanus/mchunnis/current coach or fit-ever you name him today

SF
    You missed out "hun soul searching c@nt". We are a couple of weeks away from the anniversary of that embarrassing episode

I noticed Israel are playing a team thats on par with Scotland in a friendly tonight to get them ready for Hampdung

Guatemala

It was quotes so if they want done for slander im sure what he said is correct. That's why I find the second comment a bit baffling. Surely "our current coach" should have had a wee word by now if he wanted arguably our player of the season so far to stay
    Defamation through written word is libel, through spoken word is slander

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Defamation through written word is libel, through spoken word is slander
    Apologies

I just bumped into Devlin in Glasgow. He'll should be back for us after the break.

I noticed Israel are playing a team thats on par with Scotland in a friendly tonight to get them ready for Hampdung

Guatemala
    And a thoroughly enjoyable place to visit although the national stadium is in a zona not for gringos, although I was outside it...incidentally about a month before I visited Guatemala, I saw Honduras play none other than Israel in Houston

Apologies
    Apologies, that wasn't meant to be lecturing, it's an error that I made before so I was sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I just bumped into Devlin in Glasgow. He'll should be back for us after the break.
    Did Craig Thompson jump out and give him a straight red ?

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    And a thoroughly enjoyable place to visit although the national stadium is in a zona not for gringos, although I was outside it...incidentally about a month before I visited Guatemala, I saw Honduras play none other than Israel in Houston
    I lived in Guatemala for about 6 months 15 or so years ago...beautiful country, lovely people, but with a dark past that still slightly cast a shadow over everyday life I thought....the civil war lasted 36 (THIRTY-SIX!) years and only ended in 1996....just sayin like Go Guatemala!

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast