+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland squad

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Silver spoons in Barrhead were the ones that were chored from elsewhere........plastic for this dandy.

As for a rodgering on a banter forum, bring it on.

bread and butter fitba later on thon pitch next to champers where many on here used to frequent along with the dons players chasing hoity toity totty.

SF
    Ah Champers. Dull fact. Last record ever played at that Club was Bill Withers. Lovely Day. It was a Sunday. Place was empty........well except for the DJ and bar staff ?

Wonder if anyone else will pull out today before the match. Big Eck?

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    To be fair JJ, you do come across as a silver spoon hoity toity kind of dude. Now, I am pretty sure you are probably a sound lad,

No and yes, to be fair.

I've known JJ for mair years than we'd baith care to remember (and oor Da's were schoolmates before anyone on here was born prolly........even Buc 57V ) and I'm sure any of the protagonists with whom he occasionally butts heads would enjoy sinking a couple and putting the world to rights in his company.

We all have our internet personas and sometimes they rub others up the wrong way, especially at this time on the divisive subjects of our current boss, the new grun, DNA etc. but I'm pretty sure we'd all rub along arite in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Ah Champers. Dull fact. Last record ever played at that Club was Bill Withers. Lovely Day. It was a Sunday. Place was empty........well except for the DJ and bar staff ?
    First met the wife at Champers, March 1984. Fuxx, I'm auld. Also scored against Maryculter a few times on that pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    but I'm pretty sure we'd all rub along arite in the real world.
    JJ is an Aberdeen fan. That means I hold him in higher regard than some of my oldest & dearest friends who aren’t

Talks some amount of pish though

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    JJ is an Aberdeen fan. That means I hold him in higher regard than some of my oldest & dearest friends who aren’t

Talks some amount of pish though
    We've all got that in oor locker Min, particularly in drink.

We've all got that in oor locker Min, particularly in drink.
    I don’t recall ever having talked pish on here. Anyone got a link?

No and yes, to be fair.

I've known JJ for mair years than we'd baith care to remember (and oor Da's were schoolmates before anyone on here was born prolly........even Buc 57V ) and I'm sure any of the protagonists with whom he occasionally butts heads would enjoy sinking a couple and putting the world to rights in his company.

We all have our internet personas and sometimes they rub others up the wrong way, especially at this time on the divisive subjects of our current boss, the new grun, DNA etc. but I'm pretty sure we'd all rub along arite in the real world.
    We are all Dandies after all, contrary to what JJ thinks.

As for afcmad1903, I'm not rubbing against him.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    First met the wife at Champers, March 1984. Fuxx, I'm auld. Also scored against Maryculter a few times on that pitch.
    Where was Champers?

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Where was Champers?
    Out beside Bieldside/Milltimber.

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast