+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland squad

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    He was ok,should have scored from a corner.

Shinnie set up Naismith for the goal and GMS came on with 20 minutes to go.
    Did Shinnie no give it to GMS who set up Naismith?

Yeah McKenna started.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post

Yeah McKenna started.
    Sorry aye he did,I actually turned it off after they scored the 3rd but the BBC website said Shinnie set up Naismith but it turns out Shinnie started the move and GMS set up the goal.

Terrible performance in a pointless game but at least the 3 Dons players got a game,it’s a pity Devlin never got an appearance either.

Yeah McKenna started.
    Shinnie to gsm who backheeled to naismith to score. (All players who will grace league cup final :-) 3 -1 defeat but we were going mental in stand as Aberdeen players created the goal

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Sorry aye he did,I actually turned it off after they scored the 3rd but the BBC website said Shinnie set up Naismith but it turns out Shinnie started the move and GMS set up the goal.

Terrible performance in a pointless game but at least the 3 Dons players got a game,it’s a pity Devlin never got an appearance either.
    No like the BBC to get things wrong! I'm sure it was a cheeky wee back heel that GMS played to Naismith. The result disna fuss me much. But I'm chuffed for our guys and GMS should take some confidence fae that. Good game fae Scotty apparently too (I had it on tranny). Yeah it's a shame Devlin didn't get a wee run oot.

No like the BBC to get things wrong! I'm sure it was a cheeky wee back heel that GMS played to Naismith. The result disna fuss me much. But I'm chuffed for our guys and GMS should take some confidence fae that. Good game fae Scotty apparently too (I had it on tranny). Yeah it's a shame Devlin didn't get a wee run oot.
    Good bit of skill from GMS for the Scotland goal. Devlin is a better defender than the Celtic lad Hendry. A proper central defensive partnership is needed and a right back who can actually concentrate properly. In fairness Scotland are f@cked...we are weak all over the park and McLeish looks like he hasn’t a clue how to resolve it. I can’t imagine he will last much longer.

That was a lovely bit of skill by GMS. Turning on the ball and neat back heel. Anyone else in international football and folk would be jizzing themselves.

Thought McKenna played ok. Could have scored from a header. Shinnie completely turned inside out at the third goal. Never saw Scotland's goal as I had left by then.

Never watched it, don't care.

I'm used to Scotland picking players that I have never heard of so didn't bother when I saw the name Hendry.

I didn't realise it was THAT Hendry.

The one that plays for Celtic and is constantly berated for being s'hite.

Hendry is a cracking player. Not as good as McKenna but could potentially be better than Devlin.

McLeish deserves a bit of credit for picking Scottish players and ones that play up here.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Good bit of skill from GMS for the Scotland goal. Devlin is a better defender than the Celtic lad Hendry. A proper central defensive partnership is needed and a right back who can actually concentrate properly. In fairness Scotland are f@cked...we are weak all over the park and McLeish looks like he hasn’t a clue how to resolve it. I can’t imagine he will last much longer.
    Agree and disagree

Agree about Devlin and that McLeish will be gone soon.

But I think we have some decent players now, and a semi decent manager like Neil Lennon could organise us into being a side that the nation that could once again be proud of.

I don't think we are THAT far away. But with McLeish in charge, we are a total shambles.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast