+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Scotland squad

No you didn’t, you responded to Aldo’s post & went trolling for me...again. You still pished aye? It’s further up the page if you want another look. Regardless, please reply to this post with something about me replying to yours, our current coach, the cup final or some life advice

Fanny

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    No you didn’t, you responded to Aldo’s post & went trolling for me...again. You still pished aye? It’s further up the page if you want another look. Regardless, please reply to this post with something about me replying to yours, our current coach, the cup final or some life advice

Fanny

SF
    Boom, yet again.......as per, totally predictable.....anyway, sadly you are beyond life advice as you told all on here that you hold Ian Durrant in higher esteem than Big Red, I and many more cannot quite see the mindset behind that logic, therefore any wisdom that could be passed down would genuinely be wasted on a phannie that is a kiddie oan dandy.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    ” rather than support their club/country shows how little they know about fitba and more importantly......life.

SF
    Why does someone have to support their country. I never have. Even when they were qualifying for tournaments

I dont understand this. Not the first time its been brought up here.

I would never want them to lose but i cant say i support them. The only reason i watched last night was i was away tonhead to Tannadice for lower league purposes but it was f@cking minging weather. So it was a replacement

Boom, yet again.......as per, totally predictable.....anyway, sadly you are beyond life advice as you told all on here that you hold Ian Durrant in higher esteem than Big Red, I and many more cannot quite see the mindset behind that logic, therefore any wisdom that could be passed down would genuinely be wasted on a phannie that is a kiddie oan dandy.

SF
    Boom! Look! Look! Look how you replied to a post! Totally predictable. Didn’t take you long either ya mad b’stard

Does your drink addled brain understand the point of a message board?

I know this will not go down well but I actually enjoyed watching the Scotland team is the last 2 games, the players like Fraser, Forrest, Christie, Mcgregor & Armstrong, all playing with a good attacking spirit not scared to go forward. I know that they are not Aberdeen players but it's nice to see Scottish players playing with a bit a flare and spirit.

I obviously hope that Forrest has a dramatic slump before he returns to Hampden.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Boom! Look! Look! Look how you replied to a post! Totally predictable. Didn’t take you long either ya mad b’stard

Does your drink addled brain understand the point of a message board?
    ??

Just you continue to hold Ian Durrant in higher esteem than someone who played a few games for the once michty and represented his country a couple of times.

Enjoy the final.

SF

Just you continue to hold Ian Durrant in higher esteem than someone who played a few games for the once michty and represented his country a couple of times.
    Will do

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    I know this will not go down well but I actually enjoyed watching the Scotland team is the last 2 games, the players like Fraser, Forrest, Christie, Mcgregor & Armstrong, all playing with a good attacking spirit not scared to go forward. I know that they are not Aberdeen players but it's nice to see Scottish players playing with a bit a flare and spirit.

I obviously hope that Forrest has a dramatic slump before he returns to Hampden.
    I agree with you. We have a level where we're competitive and the last couple of games has been decent viewing. Ryan Fraser has improved massively. He'll move over the next couple of windows for a big fee....Arsenal?

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    I agree with you. We have a level where we're competitive and the last couple of games has been decent viewing. Ryan Fraser has improved massively. He'll move over the next couple of windows for a big fee....Arsenal?
    I've got a feeling that the sell on clause is one of those myths like Hayes signing a new deal go get us money.

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post

Absolutely agree - I've lost interest in the national team in recent years with all the lower English league dross getting drafted in, boring players who couldn't really be bothered playing for Scotland. The side that played the last 2 games is much more like a Scotland side I could get interested in and excited about. Fraser is developing into one of the top attacking players in the EPL and Forrest on his day is excellent too. Add in guys like Christie, Armstrong, Paterson, Tierney, Robertson, McKenna, McGinn and you've got a side of relatively young guys who can play football. We really need a goalscoring striker though - Griffiths is the best we have but he's not interested. I was sceptical of Fletcher but he did well - he's not the long term solution though.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast