+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland squad

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    No because it’s a different scenario to Ryan Jack,he was about to sign for the Huns a few weeks after the Scottish cup final so unless Shinnie tells the club he is off to the scum in January he should still be the captain.
    Yip , different scenario completely. IF Shinnie does leave I'd expect him to handle the situation a whole lot better than Jack did and potentially leave the door open for a return at some stage.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Yip , different scenario completely. IF Shinnie does leave I'd expect him to handle the situation a whole lot better than Jack did and potentially leave the door open for a return at some stage.
    Agree totally.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Yup, Shinnie is a Dons fan (from what I can gather...) and if he does leave it'll be because he's getting to the stage in his career where he maybe just needs a fresh challenge and opportunity to earn a bit more money for a couple of years - I wouldn't blame him. However, I'm hoping we'll stump up the cash to keep our best captain in many years.

Richard Foster seems a bit bewildered that he isn’t getting a call up for the Scotland squad.

Scotland are desperate, but not that desperate!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Richard Foster seems a bit bewildered that he isn’t getting a call up for the Scotland squad.

Scotland are desperate, but not that desperate!
    If the loon is scratching his heed, I'll tell him why

He might give a start to Devlin. I can't see him not playing McKenna but I can't see him playing McKenna in a back 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    If the loon is scratching his heed, I'll tell him why
    Lice?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He might give a start to Devlin. I can't see him not playing McKenna but I can't see him playing McKenna in a back 3.
    I think McLeish realises he has his back to the wall, will abandon his ridiculous 3-5-2 formation; will play 4-2-3-1 with both Devlin and McKenna starting, and shove Tierney over to right back.

It's his only option.

McGregor and McGinn holding

Fraser, Armstrong (maybe Christie) and Forrest in behind Fletcher.

Not that I particularly give a sh1t

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I reckon he might've played McKenna in a back three if it wasn't looking likely that Golden Boy Methadone Mick Tierney will play right back, now there's a chance he'll play Methadone and Robertson as full backs and Mikey and Scotty in the middle of a four.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Lice?

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast