+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland squad

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    And then have them not replaced for next season
    If we were to sell them in January they still won’t be replaced next season if he blows the cash on another Forrester type signing.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    If we were to sell them in January they still won’t be replaced next season if he blows the cash on another Forrester type signing.
    Exactly. Its no win. Take the cash

If they are going to be replaced by muppets, we should keep them as long as possible.

Devlin out of Scotland squad with injury picked up in training. Fingers crossed he is okay for Motherwell but especially for cup final the week after. Disaster if we have to go with Considine/McKenna partnership in final

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Exactly. Its no win. Take the cash
    What difference does it make if we get cash for them or not?

We could sell them 2 along with McKenna (plus the Aberdna money is still to kick in according to some) and we will still be signing shyte players from the lower leagues of England.

What difference does it make if we get cash for them or not?

We could sell them 2 along with McKenna (plus the Aberdna money is still to kick in according to some) and we will still be signing shyte players from the lower leagues of England.
    At least we get something oot a sh@te situation

I heard a rumour a few weeks ago which I thought was shyte but I noticed someone mentioned it on another forum so I will share it.

Again I still think it’s a load of bollox but someone told me GMS is actually on a 2 year loan deal from the Tim’s

This person claimed he knew one of the players but I told him he was speaking sh1t because he wouldn’t be allowed to play against them if he was on loan.

As you say...a load of bollox

I heard a rumour a few weeks ago which I thought was shyte but I noticed someone mentioned it on another forum so I will share it.

Again I still think it’s a load of bollox but someone told me GMS is actually on a 2 year loan deal from the Tim’s

This person claimed he knew one of the players but I told him he was speaking sh1t because he wouldn’t be allowed to play against them if he was on loan.
    Well, funnily enough, I had the very same thought the other day.

Signing a player for, for us, a decent wedge, and only a 2 yr deal? That is highly unusual. So was it a loan fee?

And to not even begin contract negotiations when 6 weeks away from being able to speak to other clubs?

Something isn't right.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Well, funnily enough, I had the very same thought the other day.

Signing a player for, for us, a decent wedge, and only a 2 yr deal? That is highly unusual. So was it a loan fee?

And to not even begin contract negotiations when 6 weeks away from being able to speak to other clubs?

Something isn't right.
    Not that I believe that could ever be true.

If in the off chance it was, I would hope nobody ever went back to Pittodrie

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast