+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland squad

Twitter, and another more downmarket AFC message board, are suggesting McLeish has an illness, which as well as being obviously very sad, would explain quite a lot. Doesn't look himself these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Twitter, and another more downmarket AFC message board, are suggesting McLeish has an illness, which as well as being obviously very sad, would explain quite a lot. Doesn't look himself these days.
    His appointment just shows how amateur the SFA are. He should not be in the job & he shouldn’t be in any job. I’m saying f*ck all on here but if I know why, so should the folk that hired him.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    In all honesty he hasn't looked well for a while. I'd put it down to the bevy stories but, whatever the ailment, if indeed there is one, I hope he gets himself sorted.

Which begs the question - If you were indeed quite ill why on earth would you take on the position?

Maybe good health care benefits right enough.

Methadone Mick now pulled out

At this rate Ricky Foster might just get in

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

It looks like the ones that see themselves as the "big-time" players are trying to get McLeish out. I'll go against the grain on here though and say I really hope we do enough to top this group. McLeish has let players in from 'unfashionable' clubs (or is it provincial they say) and ditched the likes of Snodgrass, so I hope he has relative success

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    It looks like the ones that see themselves as the "big-time" players are trying to get McLeish out. I'll go against the grain on here though and say I really hope we do enough to top this group. McLeish has let players in from 'unfashionable' clubs (or is it provincial they say) and ditched the likes of Snodgrass, so I hope he has relative success
    I wish McLeish well as there definatley seems to be some c@ntery against him afoot

I wish McLeish well as there definatley seems to be some c@ntery against him afoot
    Indeed, a decent sort from the estate next to where I grew up, never played together due to age difference but never let us down up here and has a poisoned chalice with players after being selected becoming unavailable......some on here are like sweetie wifies, thankfully most are not and see big red for what he is......a dons legend.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    some on here are like sweetie wifies, thankfully most are not and see big red for what he is......a dons legend.

SF
    I’m surprised you don’t have the inside info on this. Maybe ask around your club connections at the bookies/golf club/off license.

It's 15 years since I last played, but thinking of taking my boots when I go to Hampden next Tuesday, just in case

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast