+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland squad

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Lice?
    How big? As big as fu c king mice?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    How big? As big as fu c king mice?
    Im heading there next week.(been hunners of time but no photo) Do chemists sell repelant

Shay Logan has been here a while now. He is Scottish enough...get him in and his hat in the team.

I think McKenna and Devlin have a good chance of forming the central defence partnership and if they do a good job I could see McLeish sticking with them for years to come (or weeks to come, depending when he inevitably gets sacked).

I think he'll start Robertson at LB and Tierney at RB, although the boy Paterson is probably worthy of a place there. Midfield I'd be going with Fraser Armstrong McGinn GMS and then McGregor or Christie behind Russell. Our forward options are stinking. Can't see Shinnie getting any game time, but the other 3 should.

Devlin doubtful, undisclosed injury

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Devlin doubtful, undisclosed injury
    Good.
    F**k the SFA.
    As long as he’s fit for Motherwell.

Snake Jack after a late call up, decides to pull out two days later. Seemingly playing a full game at the weekend takes its toll. ****er.

we need to get GMS & Shinnie on new contracts ASAP

GMS said in yhe EE there has been "no movement" in talks. Bit daft if you ask me as in 6 weeks he can speak to anyone

Also i hope Peter Grant is not bullsh@tting when he say the people who have said they are not available will be lucky to be asked again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    GMS said in yhe EE there has been "no movement" in talks. Bit daft if you ask me as in 6 weeks he can speak to anyone

Also i hope Peter Grant is not bullsh@tting when he say the people who have said they are not available will be lucky to be asked again.
    Daily rectum saying he is looking to extend his contract with us...... Get the pen oot Aiberdeen..

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast