+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland squad

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You have a great sense of humour though...
    Nae wi wierdo’s though

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Where was Champers?
    I think it was part of the Old Mill Inn in Maryculter.

Ryan Christie headbutted for the second time in a week tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I don’t recall ever having talked pish on here. Anyone got a link?

Link? .. Here ye go
    https://www.alzscot.org/services_and...entia_helpline

Good result for Scotland last night. Never a penalty kick though for the second. I wonder if there will be any further call offs before the match on Tuesday evening.

Much as I dinna like the little Honey Monster c un t, his goal was a peach.....as was Fraser's.

I'm nae by any manner of means back on the Doh-a-deer bandwagon but the starting 11 were all boys that were proper Scottish and started life in the Scottish league.

If albania and Israel are Scotland's level then so be it, but picking teams like that might just re-kindle interest.

Honey Monster's goal was indeed a peach. It was handed to them with a dodgy penalty and the sending off but Scotland were 0-1 up before that. So good win.

I didn't get the panic about the call offs, it was still a decent team that started. I think mcleish will do ok. Devlin might have missed his chance though.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Much as I dinna like the little Honey Monster c un t, his goal was a peach.....as was Fraser's.

I'm nae by any manner of means back on the Doh-a-deer bandwagon but the starting 11 were all boys that were proper Scottish and started life in the Scottish league.

If albania and Israel are Scotland's level then so be it, but picking teams like that might just re-kindle interest.

Precisely

Looked like a Scotland team, not a load of cobbled together English journeymen.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post

I agree with the starting 11, a proper Scottish team, just a pity Phillips and the Man Utd player came on though. Get them tae f@ck...

Anybody called Matt or Nigel should be barred from Scotland squads... Phillips, Gilks, Ritchie, Quashie, Elliott all jokey Jocks... I would rather lose than see these types play

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Honey Monster's goal was indeed a peach. It was handed to them with a dodgy penalty and the sending off but Scotland were 0-1 up before that. So good win.

I didn't get the panic about the call offs, it was still a decent team that started. I think mcleish will do ok. Devlin might have missed his chance though.
    I think Devlin will get his chance at some point.

It wasn’t that long ago Scotland didn’t have any decent centre backs,hence the reason Russell Martin and Grant Hanley got picked.

Now there is McKenna,Devlin,Bates,Souttar and even the guy Hendry.

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast