+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland squad

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Daily rectum saying he is looking to extend his contract with us...... Get the pen oot Aiberdeen..
    Exactly, he wants to stay so the club should have the contract in front of him now

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Exactly, he wants to stay so the club should have the contract in front of him now
    Would he accept on the same terms?
    Maybe the club will use some of the McKenna sale to convince GMS and Shinnie, (hopefully with a couple of other good prospects) to sign on in January

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Would he accept on the same terms?
    Maybe the club will use some of the McKenna sale to convince GMS and Shinnie, (hopefully with a couple of other good prospects) to sign on in January
    By that time he may be agreed elsewhere. Huge gamble

By that time he may be agreed elsewhere. Huge gamble
    Maybe, but we don't know the details.
    Without formally sitting down, I'm sure there has been discussions to suss out what he's looking for and the club hopefully are trying to find something that would be acceptable.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to get him signed up earlier too, but this may not be fully in the clubs hands.
    Same with Shinnie.

I'm still hopeful, like has happened before, that there is an announcement in the run up to the cup final

Maybe, but we don't know the details.
    Without formally sitting down, I'm sure there has been discussions to suss out what he's looking for and the club hopefully are trying to find something that would be acceptable.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to get him signed up earlier too, but this may not be fully in the clubs hands.
    Same with Shinnie.

I'm still hopeful, like has happened before, that there is an announcement in the run up to the cup final
    Aye lets just wait and see. Some kick in the s****s if we lost both for free

Aye lets just wait and see. Some kick in the s****s if we lost both for free
    If they're not planning to sign, would you prefer to accept a fee for them in January?
    May even get them back on loan.

If they're not planning to sign, would you prefer to accept a fee for them in January?
    Definatley take a fee

Depends on what the fee was. If it's a token £100K then definitely not but if it's a Kenny McLean type fee of £400K-£500K then I would take the fee

Considering McInnes has not done a great job of replacing McLean and Rooney I would try to keep them until the summer if they don’t sign new deals.

I agree we should be getting GMS signed up ASAP if he wants to stay because he won’t be short on offers in January if he carries on playing like he is.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Considering McInnes has not done a great job of replacing McLean and Rooney I would try to keep them until the summer if they don’t sign new deals.
    And then have them not replaced for next season

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast