+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is there no Pick 5 Winners competition today??

Is there no Pick 5 Winners competition today??

Not been logging in as much so have I missed the pick 5 competition for today?

No Championship games

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    No Championship games
    But there are full Div 1 and 2 games? What's up daren't we pick from these? Too late now but football hasn't stopped 100% today.

I blame that Froglet....

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    But there are full Div 1 and 2 games? What's up daren't we pick from these? Too late now but football hasn't stopped 100% today.

I blame that Froglet....
    Blame who you want Brin but if you can't get your head round something that's been running for a few weeks then you may find who's to blame in the bathroom mirror

This could be why you're scoring so ban in it though. You're concentrating on the wrong league which is so last season!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Blame who you want Brin but if you can't get your head round something that's been running for a few weeks then you may find who's to blame in the bathroom mirror

This could be why you're scoring so ban in it though. You're concentrating on the wrong league which is so last season!
    Frog, have I touched a nerve pal? TIC pal TIC, chill out ....

As for the wrong league, I'm automatically still in the millers league by default through the super 6 thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Frog, have I touched a nerve pal? TIC pal TIC, chill out ....

As for the wrong league, I'm automatically still in the millers league by default through the super 6 thingy.
    No nerve touched Brin. I was trying to wind you up but I'm not the best at that on here as everyone knows.