+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rival Watch

Rival Watch

How the Mackems saw our game today , clearly they don't realise how many injuries and call ups have affected us this season .

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/thread...1448615/page-5

Kin w@ nke rs lot on em. Mini bus tipping backwards b@s tards

IF we have a full strength team when we play them we'll show them who's the daddy

To be honest I just hope the Blades go up to the Prem because there’s no way we could live with Barnsley when they go up. I’ve never seen brilliance like it

Theres some right moronic Mackems on there thats for sure, and they are still claiming we were awful and lucky to beat them like we did at home last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Theres some right moronic Mackems on there thats for sure, and they are still claiming we were awful and lucky to beat them like we did at home last season.
    There's more than a hint of football snobbery going on from one or two posters but to be fair plenty think we are the team to beat .

It's an incredibly busy site so you are bound to get more of the our fan base and our stadium should see us through shyte .

All in all I think they are pretty grounded myself .

Well to be honest Animal, most 'away' fans do seem to be honest and quite complimentary about us and the type of footy we are playing right now.
    That makes a refreshing change as well doesn't it, compared to last season.
    Like Ive said before as well, I think the fan base in Lg One is much more honest and down to earth, compared to the Champship.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Well to be honest Animal, most 'away' fans do seem to be honest and quite complimentary about us and the type of footy we are playing right now.
    That makes a refreshing change as well doesn't it, compared to last season.
    Like Ive said before as well, I think the fan base in Lg One is much more honest and down to earth, compared to the Champship.
    What amuses me more than anything is that they seem to think we have had very little in the way of injuries and what have you .

Could they cope with losing four of their first eleven ? , yep I think we are covering that one , today was a real test and we came through .

When I look at football and teams credentials I'm looking for signs they can overcome adversity , find a way and stick together and so far we seem to be overcoming some difficult obstacles .

Look at the goals scored and conceded , that's a stat that does tell a story .

I think there's further improvement within this group and we are only at 80% right now .

If we don't win the league I'll be very disappointed , it's all there for us in my opinion .

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast