+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What the Sky Sports viewers said

What the Sky Sports viewers said

Well sky’s pre match was a Barnsley ****-fest. Want to win even more now. ��

**** off Barnsley

Barnsley midfield is the best in league 1 by a long shot surprise some aren't playing in championship

Barnsley are a good bright young side, like Alex Mowatt in the 10 too

Barnsley look incredible so far. Luton got major problems

Just give Barnsley one of the top two spots and be done with it

Barnsley outnumbering us deep in midfield. Getting lots of joy in front of Pearson and Bradley.

Bielsa at the Barnsley game !!!! Wonder who he’s watching

Barnsley look class tbh

I want to be a Barnsley fan.

When did Barnsley become a good side?

Why can’t we play like Barnsley?

Some bad dingle haircuts on show this afternoon. Barnsley look decent though. Reckon they will bounce straight back up.

Some lovey football from Barnsley being played!! They won’t be in League 1 much longer playing like this.

Barnsley proof that relegation can be a positive thing

Barnsley are easily the most clinical side I’ve seen in League One so far. When they go through the gears in attack they look fluent and coherent. Defensively, they’re as suspect as anyone else. Based on what I’ve seen this season, we’ll be competing with them for the title.

Barnsley look a class above, so many goalscoring midfielders in that side

Barnsley is giving us a lesson in how to actually create goals from chances

Never heard two commentators cream themselves over a team like these two are over Barnsley

Gotta say Barnsley look decent think nailed on for promotion but it is a tough league 1 this season

I'm impressed by Barnsley today

Moncur is Barnsley’s Maguire. Fact.

Surprisingly Barnsley are a decent watch. George Moncur would be a very good signing for Leeds

Really enjoying this Barnsley game. First time I've seen them under Stendel and Moncur in particular is not disappointing.

This Barnsley side are lovely to watch captain and 2 lads down the right are good

**** me what a goal from Barnsley

What a strike from Thiam. Been very impressed with Barnsley. The determination to keep the ball down and play football is being rewarded.

Games like today make you realise why they let Pearson go. Also make you realise we won't go anywhere fast with Glen Rea at DM. Barnsley are a good side though.

I have to say. This Barnsley/Luton game has been so entertaining and packed with quality. That strike from Mamadou Thiam, sheeesh! ��

Matt Pearson has passed and headed everything to a Barnsley player, didn’t we buy him? #couldntmakeitup

Reality check for LutonTown today, but no disgrace against a Barnsley side that will be promoted. Their midfield quality was just too much for the Hatters. We move on...

Never doubt Barnsley. Be very surprised if they didn’t go on and win League One. Luton gave it a good go second-half and they’ll be up there too. Great game at Oakwell ����
    Last edited by EastStandRed; 13-10-2018 at 04:30 PM.

Decent comments yet again , we must be doing something right when other clubs fans are impressed .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Decent comments yet again , we must be doing something right when other clubs fans are impressed .
    Yes those are some genuinely decent comments again from an all round mixture of away fans. Its good to see most fans are refreshingly honest, especially in Lg One. Apart from one or two moronic Sunderland comments on their teams board today.

Love the Pearson quotes.... He’s still giving the ball to the opposition... good sale that one

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Love the Pearson quotes.... He’s still giving the ball to the opposition... good sale that one
    He never looked fit enough for me anyway.

I watched game in the brasshouse pub in Bournemouth sat on me tod. We are an exciting team, no doubt, keep up the consistency and we're nailed on. Only problem is now, we're on the radar, and lets be fair, it was sure to happen at some stage wi players on form, so, tarn bein tarn, somebodies off, who do you reckon?

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    I watched game in the brasshouse pub in Bournemouth sat

Ar much wot ale darn yonder?

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    I watched game in the brasshouse pub in Bournemouth sat on me tod. We are an exciting team, no doubt, keep up the consistency and we're nailed on. Only problem is now, we're on the radar, and lets be fair, it was sure to happen at some stage wi players on form, so, tarn bein tarn, somebodies off, who do you reckon?
    Unfortunately Bank, that is true when it comes to having a good squad near the top of the league at this stage of the season (almost a third of the way in). We won't be able to sneak under the radar for much longer if we keep scoring and winning games.
    Im starting to dread it already, the awful January 'window!'.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Unfortunately Bank, that is true when it comes to having a good squad near the top of the league at this stage of the season (almost a third of the way in). We won't be able to sneak under the radar for much longer if we keep scoring and winning games.
    Im starting to dread it already, the awful January 'window!'.
    Al say this bud, if we keep our players that to me, will show me this clubs intent. And I'm 50/50 on it, its not paddys club now it belongs to folk wi brass, they have the opportunity to tell the fans somethin ere. We'll respond well to that. Cos i can't remember us doin it afoor. Always somebody goin, i wanna keep em, add to em and evolve em. Got some canny players like

Let's face it we were never really under the radar anyway lads. Up there as pre season favourites, squad retained, high profile owners, Goathairs letter going viral. We've had much publicity.

Us and Sunderland were the ones being talked about by other supporters pre season. Pompey have surprised with their start as well as Peterborough. Lets see how the table looks on new years day, then we'll have a better idea who's in the running

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast