+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What the Sky Sports viewers said

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Apology accepted kid, and Im sure it won't be the last one on here.

Look in all fairness Exile, I always call this League 'the Champship' now (I call it that on every FM board I post on), and this goes back to when it was the old Second Division, or Division Two, or the new Division One etc.

Remember season 1994-95 eh, we were one of the three relegation favourites with Grimsby & Southend, and we almost made the play offs that season. Thats what I mean by us having a great season and proving their pre-season odds wrong!.
    Look in all fairness Exile, I always call this League 'the Champship' now (I call it that on every FM board I post on), and this goes back to when it was the old Second Division, or Division Two, or the new Division One etc.

I have no idea how to interpret that
    Whilst we're on apologies you haven't answered why you felt the need to introduce the Rotherham fan[which is seriously questioned om MMad] & which is not involved in this thread
    Spiteful is what I would call it

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    .. Spiteful is what I would call it.
    Tahh kid, thats really made me laugh. Hilarious is what Id call it. Are you still homesick by the way eh laddy ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Tahh kid, thats really made me laugh. Hilarious is what Id call it. Are you still homesick by the way eh laddy ?.
    Homesick??

Fact is we're in league 1 and if Mowatt and Moncur attract bids from Championship clubs in january without signing new deals they'll be off and the club have been clear on this.

Only difference this time is there is more scope to bring replacements in at the top end of league 1. Both financially and logistically.

did somebody let that pepperami man out of his empty room again ? Agree with Ponte, if players won't sign and higher league football beckons then who can blame them ? Ultimately it's the fans who are generally emotionally attached to a football club. Does happen with players of course, but rarely so.

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    did somebody let that pepperami man out of his empty room again ? Agree with Ponte, if players won't sign and higher league football beckons then who can blame them ? Ultimately it's the fans who are generally emotionally attached to a football club. Does happen with players of course, but rarely so.
    Exactly Flaggy, you can't beat a good bit of garlicky pepperami can you eh, and Im getting peckish now at the thought of it.

But lets be serious again here, I know the pitfalls here guys, and I think we all know them don't we. The dreaded January window is an awful thing for us as a club, especially if on the odd occasion when we dare to try and have a good season (like this season for example!!).
    Last edited by Acido; 18-10-2018 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Fact is we're in league 1 and if Mowatt and Moncur attract bids from Championship clubs in january without signing new deals they'll be off and the club have been clear on this.

Only difference this time is there is more scope to bring replacements in at the top end of league 1. Both financially and logistically.
    Even if we were in the Championship they’d be off if a better deal cake in

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Forgive me but when you say Championship I thought you meant Championship

Haha !

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post

If anyone fancies a move to the Championship in January they should give 'em Bradshaw's number.
    He's made one start and played a total of 185 minutes football since he joined Millwall, no goals and his Wales career hit a brick wall.
    Add to that we might pass Millwall on the way down if they get relegated.
    The grass isn't always greener.

Financially ět is that's the carrot they go for a fact of life

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast