+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spying on football fans

Not a political decision, just f*cking hate the song. It’s a slow dirge that has no place in the AFC support. Why sing that when you could be singing about Van der Arks feet hanging out the bed?

The Huns can sing what they like. It’s a great indicator to show how much of a squad of mutants they really are. If they didn’t sing their Billy Britain pish, you might forget

Quote Originally Posted by kramnaganalf View Post

I once was told that they didn’t want to eject OldCo fans as they would then be left to roam the streets causing damage and that it was easier to keep them contained in the ground.
    This just means that the know they can get away with almost anything and get away with it.
    I always thought the idea of the guy getting sent out with his little camcorder when some of the more controversial songs started getting sung was so they could catch them on film, identify them later then go knocking on their door at 5am.

For what it is worth I couldn't give a damn what other sets of fans sing at matches and to be honest I don't like the tit-for-tat fake outrage that seems to follow the game about these days. Saying that though, if the plod do insist on using all these tactics they should at least be following it up with a few arrests.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    fans have also tried to be recruited as informants.
    It's all these artificial pitches. The grass has moved to the terracing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12