+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Khashoggi Mystery

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    From what info is leaking out of Turkey Alto, it seems worse than that, they're saying the Saudis were dismembering his body while he was still alive, after they'd chopped all his fingers off.
    Not hearing much condemnation from your "Heads of State in civilised societies" sinkov.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Not hearing much condemnation from your "Heads of State in civilised societies" sinkov.
    Not quite sure what you want me to say BT, it's only a few months ago that our government were paying compensation to a Libyan couple who our goons had delivered into the hands of Gaddafi's torturers. Maybe the condemnation from all governments is muted because they know full well that they also employ people whose job it is to make people disappear when it suits their purposes. And besides the Libyan couple, what about Dr. David Kelly ? He wasn't dismembered, his fingers weren't chopped off, but he was certainly dead, the inquiry was a whitewash, and now our government won't even talk about it. Perhaps the reticence to condemn Saudi Arabia stems from a sense of shame, although a sense of shame is not something that our politicians usually display, virtue signalling yes, faux outrage yes, but they don't usually do shame.

I don't want you to say anything sinkov. I want what you perkily referred to as "Heads of State in civilised societies" to condemn these murderous, medieval Islamic thugs.

The real 'top of the cake '' is to see the body of Mr Khashoggi, from that many answers could be concluded, otherwise speculation and lies.

I don't want you to say anything sinkov. I want what you perkily referred to as "Heads of State in civilised societies" to condemn these murderous, medieval Islamic thugs.
    And I've just pointed out why you shouldn't hold your breath waiting for the condemnation BT, your Labour
    Government for one was quite happy to employ the same methods as these murderous, medieval Islamic thugs, so are all the others, they all play the same game, the Saudis fault was to be so brazen about it.

Not sure what your point is about perky references to Heads of State, that was in another context altogether, I don't see it's relevance to this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    The real 'top of the cake '' is to see the body of Mr Khashoggi, from that many answers could be concluded, otherwise speculation and lies.
    l'd be very surprised if there's any body left to see, or even bits of it. But you never know, it might be a bit more problematic for them disposing of a dismembered body in a foreign country than it is in Saudi Arabia. Is it fessible they could have got the body out and back to Saudi, that would surely be the best option for them, if it could be done.

And I've just pointed out why you shouldn't hold your breath waiting for the condemnation BT, your Labour
    Government for one was quite happy to employ the same methods as these murderous, medieval Islamic thugs, so are all the others, they all play the same game, the Saudis fault was to be so brazen about it.

Not sure what your point is about perky references to Heads of State, that was in another context altogether, I don't see it's relevance to this subject.
    Surely we should be hearing outrage from your "Heads of State in civilised societies" sinkov? A bloke going about his business has been tortured, chopped to bits in a Saudi Embassy and the silence from the "Heads of State in civilised societies" is deafening.

Surely we should be hearing outrage from your "Heads of State in civilised societies" sinkov? A bloke going about his business has been tortured, chopped to bits in a Saudi Embassy and the silence from the "Heads of State in civilised societies" is deafening.
    You're just going round in circles BT, for some unfathomable reason. What has this got to do with me, what do you want me to say ? Governments will do and say what they want, honestly they don't consult me first.

You're just going round in circles BT, for some unfathomable reason. What has this got to do with me, what do you want me to say ? Governments will do and say what they want, honestly they don't consult me first.
    We are back with the old maxim which is the same across the world ----they only tell you what they want you to know ----further to that --you have no way of knowing whether or not it is true anyway!
    Last edited by Supersub6; 21-10-2018 at 04:20 PM.

I'm not going round in circles sinkov, you claimed we have "Heads of State in civilised societies" and I would love to hear them denounce the Saudis, but we all know they we won't because they have their hands in the Saudi till. Trumps latest support for the murderous thugs is really quite astonishing, but what else can you possibly expect?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)