+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Khashoggi Mystery

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I want the Cabinet to condemn these radical, medieval, murdering Islamic thugs, cancel all arms contracts and chuck the lot of them out of London. I want all assets frozen, all planes grounded, immediate sanctions imposed and the Foreign Office to close down our Saudi Embassy. I want all Saudi diplomats expelled today, I want all bank accounts of every Saudi domiciled here frozen and their Embassy boarded up.

Then again, I want Burnley to win the English Premier League and that ain't going to happen either.
    Its not going to happen,they own far too many top racehorses and the establishment won't allow that to go downhill.

This is going on all the time and nothing is ever done to address it, many Governments taking people out especially Journalists who have derogatory remarks to say against them, the main one's being lately with Putin killing and trying to kill ex Soviets, now the Saudis have got rid of Kashoggi, its the in thing at the moment and it is not being dealt with and it will happen a lot more.

So be careful what you say BT

Can we send Nixon to Saudi ?

Strange country Saudi Arabia, my nephew is married to a Saudi girl, she had to travel to Riyadh to get written permission from the King to marry him. My nephew must not be considered a threat to the Saudi dynasty because she did actually return from Riyadh with the required document. I believe though, that to assist her request, she told them that her prospective husband was half Egyptian. He isn't of course, he's a bloody Geordie.

Apparentley it was recorded on his Apple watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    What time did it happen ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    What was Scott?

Latest 'expert' opinion is that it wasn't recorded on his Apple watch, it couldn't have been, but the Turks have the consulate bugged and know exactly what happened, but can't admit to the bugging so they are using the Apple Watch as a front.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I want the Cabinet to condemn these radical, medieval, murdering Islamic thugs, cancel all arms contracts and chuck the lot of them out of London. I want all assets frozen, all planes grounded, immediate sanctions imposed and the Foreign Office to close down our Saudi Embassy. I want all Saudi diplomats expelled today, I want all bank accounts of every Saudi domiciled here frozen and their Embassy boarded up.

Here we go BT, Liam Fox now reported as considering pulling out of a Conference in Riyadh later this month. That'll teach 'em. Don't feck with us Brits.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    There doesn't seem to be much mystery about it Outwood. But just what does the rest of the world do about it, that's the question. The Donald is threatening retribution, that will be 'interesting'.
    Your mate Donald seems to be doing one of his handbrake turns on this.

After a chat with King Salman he said, "It sounded to me like maybe these could have been rogue killers," he added. "Who knows?"

No way will he upset his mates in Saudi.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)