+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Some teams do manage to win in the Championship and hold onto their players. Brooks was hardly in the team last season. Clubs like Barnsley will always struggle to hold onto their more ambitious players. Stendel ( spelling) is your strongest assett and you should hold onto him, but the irony is that if he is successful, bigger clubs will come knocking, as they may for Wilder.
    You’re right in what you say about Barnsley but clubs like Sheff U would also struggle if a richer club comes calling . They’re not big wage payers and would struggle to hold onto any of the players we sold last year to bigger clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    You can always vote with your feet which is the usual remedy Dooali
    I vote with my hands and postal

" clubs like Barnsley" ? Foo kinell ? Numptee , regards Jan Fjortoft
    Last edited by Acido; 18-10-2018 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Clubs like Burnsley, who are they ?, exactly!!. (like in the Accy Stanly advert all those years ago).

ps - Soz Roma, Im struggling to post this on my new mobile fone and it 'edited' to your comment for some reason rather than 'replied' to it. I didnt change anything though.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Clubs like Barnsley don't feck about in league one for 6 ( six ) years either .

Regards Daniel Leagueoneovich

:-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Clubs like Burnsley, who are they ?, exactly!!. (like in the Accy Stanly advert all those years ago).

ps - Soz Roma, Im struggling to post this on my new mobile fone and it 'edited' to your comment for some reason rather than 'replied' to it. I didnt change anything though.
    Editing comments surely isn't new to you is it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123