When i wuz a lad Septembers were warm in the day, and cooler at night. The outstanding quality was the calmness. Now storms rage in from the west, having started in the Carribean, up the east coast of the USA and then here. The weather changes constantly, as weather systems travel at alarming speed. When i wuz a lad, the weather got set for a while.

Winters were freezing in the 60s. The earth is warming. This means sea levels will rise obliterating millions of people. Disasters will be common, killing more. People will starve, or die of thirst, crops will die.
Thankfully nature will do what wars used to, removing vast amounts of people. Your children will experience this towards the end of their lives, and your childrens children will suffer horribly.

Funny how the worst will be in places in the world where poverty is rampant. This always happens. I will be long gone, but would appreciate a spiritual armchair where i could watch, like the Roman Colloseum, cheering the good bits, like tsunamis, earthquakes, and volcanoes.

Its all good, the law of cause and effect, you all get whats coming. Why not enjoy it?