+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Even Simon Jordan....

Even Simon Jordan....

.... has decided Ashley cannot be defended anymore.

He has just been on talkshoite and he actually said that he likes to try to defend Mike but feels it is now becoming increasingly difficult to do so.

He says Ashley should either invest money the club earns on the club, or try harder to sell and get out.

He also said that Ashley bought the club because his mate who was a director at spurs "dared him to buy it" yes.... he bought the club on a date. I apologise if this was already common knowledge, but it is news to me and I am appalled by it.

But, when Ashley apologists start to tell him to sell up...... ASHLEY OUT!

News to me too, Mick.

Mind, Simon Jordan is a cunt who will say anything to get/keep him 'relevant' so i don't trust anything he says.

He was spouting stuff about how he still lives next door to Sir John Hall in Spain, he was good mates with Douglas Hall and Freddie Shepherd, but also how he knows Ashley from way back and how Ashley has no interest in football what so ever and now is the time to sell.

He also said that there are plenty of buyers out there if Ashley wants to sell.

He says if Aston Villa can find buyers, then people would be falling over themselves to buy the toon.

Jordan is a **** but if he's struggling to defend Ashley and admitting that.

Then that says more than anything.

The tide is turning!!

is this the same simon jordan that goes on talk ****e and spouts out like he knows things
    the same bloke who went bankrupt trying to run a footy club
    and he thinks he can tell ash how to do it

really ????

He isn't telling ash how to do it.

He is telling him to stop NOT doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    He isn't telling ash how to do it.

He is telling him to stop NOT doing it.
    would you take advice from someone who failed miserably

and jordan did

Well he enjoyed Joe Kinnear (twice) and McLaren. He also gave pardew an 8 yr contract.

I guess listening to Jordan wouldn't be one of his biggest ever mistakes.

to be fare there were many thought the 8 year was agood idea and he did ok at the tart

joe kinnear not his best decision i will admit
    mclatret out of all i think was by far the worst

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)