+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 weeks of nightmare Royal Baby news...

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Check out the number of Labour MPs killed in active service in WW2, plenty of Tory MPs, a couple of Liberals, even an Ulster Unionist, but you won't even need the back of a fag packet to list your Labour MPs, in fact you won't even need a pen or pencil.
    odd that cos Tory MPs are usually really good at ducking.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I bet you would like to shove one up her @rse BT..
    Its probably as wide as a crisp packet.

That comment has really shocked me Alf, the lass is a newly married woman for God's sake!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    That comment has really shocked me Alf, the lass is a newly married woman for God's sake!
    Massive Arfs ..

I take it we are all agreed that the lass has been around the block many times.

see what they did.....off for an Aussie tour - to help preserve the cause - Royals/Queen in the spotlight (and Republicans out of it) - So....we're having a baby, you all love a baby don't you - and your special - the first to know ...that's how much you mean to us Australia....but couldn't happen without mummy and daddy.....so watch him/her grow with us....be like we're one big family.

Sneaky Twots !.......must think them Fools !

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    You have the same disease as Alf.

No, he does not claim benefits, he inherited the Title and lands of the Duchy of Cornwall by bloodline (dating back to when Kings, Queens and so called Noblemen used any murder tactics, and skulduggery to cheat and prosper) from 1337 from Edward 3rd, the present Family do more or less the same but tend to be more subtle.

I know he doesn't claim benefits, as for the rest of it, I honestly don't give FF. Millions seem enthralled by them, so fair enough, I'm not going to carp about them, I've better things to worry about than our Royal Family.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Just checked your facts sinkov. Thought as much! Sandhurst/Eton toffs and not a lower rank amongst them except one unfortunate Home Guard private who got run over with an ice cream van outside Westminster. You have to laugh!
    I'm surprised you haven't listed the Labour MPs who lost their lives BT. I think they deserve our respect and gratitude for the ultimate sacrifice. Please be my guest and list them, you must have the list, you've been checking apparently.

I know he doesn't claim benefits, as for the rest of it, I honestly don't give FF. Millions seem enthralled by them, so fair enough, I'm not going to carp about them, I've better things to worry about than our Royal Family.
    Now now Mr Sinkov, I also have better things to worry about, but it is a message board and you seem to have carped on this thread more than myself

I'm surprised you haven't listed the Labour MPs who lost their lives BT. I think they deserve our respect and gratitude for the ultimate sacrifice. Please be my guest and list them, you must have the list, you've been checking apparently.
    My last visit to the Haworth Art Gallery provided an opportunity to see an exhibition relating to the "Accrington Pals".

My maternal and paternal grandfathers were both featured. I see no glory in death, or fighting for an imperialist cause and going over the top as cannon fodder for the benefit of the ruling class. The carnage on display up at the Haworth Art Gallery is frightening.

The cream of east Lancashire's young men killed in action on one needless morning. Whatever your political persuasion is, frankly I find no glory in unnecessary death. I wear my poppy with pride, not to kowtow to our Royal family or our country, but to honour every single person who has given their life so that I can live mine.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)