+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 weeks of nightmare Royal Baby news...

40 weeks of nightmare Royal Baby news...

OMG the Suits actress is pregnant.

I'm not at all certain I can live with the phucking excitement. Alf has no doubt already shot his load in his underpants?

These two muppets will most certainly have...

Attachment 10889

BT --certainly this will give you an opportunity to relieve yourself of your self-proclaimed boredom of watching the Clarets ---you can watch all the news feeds which will ensue for the rest of this football season and comment on here for our delight!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    BT --certainly this will give you an opportunity to relieve yourself of your self-proclaimed boredom of watching the Clarets ---you can watch all the news feeds which will ensue for the rest of this football season and comment on here for our delight!
    I've already gone underground Supersub6 and the batteries are fading fast! Hibernation mode until it's all over.

I'm over the moon with their good news.. Harry and Meghan are a wonderful couple who both love each other dearly.. I wonder if it will be a coffee coloured ginger nut ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    OMG the Suits actress is pregnant.

I'm not at all certain I can live with the phucking excitement. Alf has no doubt already shot his load in his underpants?

These two muppets will most certainly have...

Attachment 10889
    Are these two still roaming the streets ? I've heard of Care in the Community but FFS .

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I'm over the moon with their good news.. Harry and Meghan are a wonderful couple who both love each other dearly.. I wonder if it will be a coffee coloured ginger nut ?
    OMG Alf!

Too late, the vomit just hit the bag...

Attachment 10893

it's a baby - one of the 800,000 or so born every year in the u.k - thats it - nothing Royal about it or them - and for those that think there is - I'd like to know...what is Your idea of one being a Royal - what is Royal ?

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

it's a baby - one of the 800,000 or so born every year in the u.k - thats it - nothing Royal about it or them - and for those that think there is - I'd like to know...what is Your idea of one being a Royal - what is Royal ?

That's what I can never work out Norder, folk seem to wet themselves with every move of these scroungers, thousands of children are born every day, and as you said earlier there was approx. 700 weddings on the same day, so what makes them so special ? are they film stars ? Great sportspeople ? Brilliant Scientists ? Good peace keeping arbitrators ? NO, they are just privileged poncing lazy upper crust snobs who look down on the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    That's what I can never work out Norder, folk seem to wet themselves with every move of these scroungers, thousands of children are born every day, and as you said earlier there was approx. 700 weddings on the same day, so what makes them so special ? are they film stars ? Great sportspeople ? Brilliant Scientists ? Good peace keeping arbitrators ? NO, they are just privileged poncing lazy upper crust snobs who look down on the rest of us.
    They don't look down on us, I've seen Prince Charles in Clitheroe, he was perfectly happy to chat with the riff-raff, he was eating sausages, I saw it with my own eyes, he was no different to the rest of us. Nor is he falsely claiming benefits.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)