+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Safranko

see a lot of Noel Hunt in him.

Quote Originally Posted by PartyFears2 View Post
    see a lot of Noel Hunt in him.
    Hopefully a wee glimpse of a younger Kjell Olofsson in him....I wish

Would love a front 6 of Fyvie

Aird Stanton

Clark Safranko McMullan

4-3-3 or 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 when on back foot.

Quality player. Brilliant signing from Csaba tbf

Was really good Saturday , really do worry about some o our fans though , guy behind us salting him , first time I have been speechless just shook my head

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    Was really good Saturday , really do worry about some o our fans though , guy behind us salting him , first time I have been speechless just shook my head
    I've actually stopped shaking my head in disbelief nowadays. Guy behind me when we were 3-0 up v Partick at home moaned for the players to just get the ba up the fkn Park and stop passing! I kid you not. Unbefknlievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I've actually stopped shaking my head in disbelief nowadays. Guy behind me when we were 3-0 up v Partick at home moaned for the players to just get the ba up the fkn Park and stop passing! I kid you not. Unbefknlievable.
    Same at Ayr two weeks ago. Guy was moaning from the first minute to the last and it was for everyone' s ears. Three supporters got up and moved to the opposite side.Guy needs to look up what supporter means in the dictionary.

Quote Originally Posted by southwestarab View Post
    Same at Ayr two weeks ago. Guy was moaning from the first minute to the last and it was for everyone' s ears. Three supporters got up and moved to the opposite side.Guy needs to look up what supporter means in the dictionary.
    Wonder if that was the same guy who was heard throughout the commentary on the Ayr game. Think he took a dislike to Matty Smith and just never let it go until he was subbed! Sadly there is too much of this in games, even at home, and we wonder why some players cant wait to get out.

I’m convinced some people go to games because it’s socially acceptable to shout and moan.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll have the odd outburst if I think it’s warranted (I did so on Saturday when Barton lost possession with a lazy 5 yard pass when he had other options) but some seem to want to scream and ball for 90 minutes about anything and everything.

What gets on my nerves the most is reacting to every tackle on one of our players. It could be the cleanest tackle in the world and people will be shouting for a red card.

Anyway, delighted to have Safranko on board. Nice parting gift from Laszlo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)