+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Frenchlion

So the best way to shut down this forum is to post on it, which leads on to others posting on here!! Even Einstein and his mum would struggle with that theory?

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Because anyone who used the VE forum were ConTs? .
    For a time though Gaz, VE used to be more popular than this board. But then it got brewers droop and totally flopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    For a time though Gaz, VE used to be more popular than this board. But then it got brewers droop and totally flopped.
    If you say so ....

If you say so ....
    Yes kid, I do.
    I know this board has had its problems in the past, and for a while a lot of us who are still regulars on here now, posted a lot more on VE. Remember Jilted John the paranoid Dundee fan, how could we forget him eh lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yes kid, I do.
    I know this board has had its problems in the past, and for a while a lot of us who are still regulars on here now, posted a lot more on VE. Remember Jilted John the paranoid Dundee fan, how could we forget him eh lol.

Anyways that hunter needs his eyes poked out as they obviously don't work - ConT

Anyways that hunter needs his eyes poked out as they obviously don't work - ConT
    Nothing wrong with his eyes.

Yep after watching that ban cyclists from the road

Here's a song for her Griff..lol

That was a Wolves song in the time of Steve Bull. I can remember England B playing Italy in a friendly at the Goldstone (Brighton's old ground for you youngsters) and as Bully was playing, there were loads of Wolves fans made the journey down to the match. Gaza also played in that game.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast