+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: FAO Frenchlion

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Oi, I used it!

Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Griff was the roaming policeman Gaz. Sorting out the Trolls..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Griff was the roaming policeman Gaz. Sorting out the Trolls..
    No he wasn't .... you were the MOD on there

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Are there any 'younger' posters on here now Dave, who have no idea what or where the old Goldstone Ground was ?. lol
    And when it comes to England B games, who remembers the mid 90s controversy when certain players (like Chris Sutton, who was at Blackburn alongside Alan Shearer then), flatly refused to play in such a match!.
    You are probably right Acido, we are a load of old farts on here!! I do remember Sutton refusing to play, not thought much of him since but he sounds boring when they drag him on to the telly.

No he wasn't .... you were the MOD on there
    No he never admitted to that Gaz... even though we knew he was modding from his little caravan at the time, and watching scratchy old Betamax videos of Wigan the pie eaters as well.

No he never admitted to that Gaz... even though we knew he was modding from his little caravan at the time, and watching scratchy old Betamax videos of Wigan the pie eaters as well.
    I can honestly say on my life ,I was never a mod on there.. A moderator can ban people .. I never banned anyone..

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    You are probably right Acido, we are a load of old farts on here!! I do remember Sutton refusing to play, not thought much of him since but he sounds boring when they drag him on to the telly.
    Exactly Dave, I lost interest in him/Sutton as well as a fan at the time, because he ruined what could have been a good career with England.
    Who knows what might have happened eh, if he'd just knuckled down and played in that one B match ?!!.
    As for the old farts thing, you speak for yourself kid.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I can honestly say on my life ,I was never a mod on there.. A moderator can ban people .. I never banned anyone..
    If you weren't ever a mod on there Alf matey, then in all fairness thats my mistake (it isn't the first one, and it won't be the last one either, that I keep on making on here lol).

But why is it then, that a lot of us regulars at the time all seemed to think it was YOU who was modding ?.

If you weren't ever a mod on there Alf matey, then in all fairness thats my mistake (it isn't the first one, and it won't be the last one either, that I keep on making on here lol).

But why is it then, that a lot of us regulars at the time all seemed to think it was YOU who was modding ?.
    Don't encourage him kiddo. He knows what he was

Don't encourage him kiddo. He knows what he was
    Remember the line from Life of Brian, eh Gaz... " Only the true messiah/moderator denies his divinity ".
    So Brian had to confess then didn't he, even though he was telling the truth, I think.

(warning, contains the F word!)

Last edited by Acido; 18-10-2018 at 09:07 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast