+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: First TV interview with Dean Smith as Villa Manager

First TV interview with Dean Smith as Villa Manager

is on the AVFC You Tube Channel if anyone's interested ... Linky below

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/10/...mith-interview
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 15-10-2018 at 06:05 PM.

Its all about that first win now!

Now Dave. Be nice and let Mr Smith find his locker and coat peg before you start hassling him about winning.

I will give him 5 games..... no seriously, the Damage is already done for this season so whatever he can achieve will be a bonus! He seems confortable in his new surroundings, he looked quite at home😉 But a Win on Saturday might just be the spark we need ignite the whole of Villa Park.

7 points behind - the damage isn't already done. We just need a run of 10 wins and everyone can use their bedsheets for their intended purpose!

- not to make a den with Bongo

7 points is nothing. If we can stop the leaking of goals we have the fire power to destroy this league with the likes of Tammy Kodjia Bolasie Grealish and Mcdoogle going forward. Get your boots out JT.

For me first and foremost it’s about Smith & his team establishing the style of football that he’s been associated with at his previous clubs and to try and introduce that style of play with the squad he now has at his disposal after all the main bone of contention with Bruce wereresults,his style of play,tactics & playing players in their rightful positions
    Hopefully Smith will be successful in achieving a style/system early and results will follow and we may have a chance of achieving our goal this season which after the calamitous playoff final,the economic fall out that followed that & our indifferent start to the season would be a huge bonus
    Either way and for the long term I’m hoping to see a better quality of football than I’ve been witnessing in the past
    UTV
    Last edited by afoxy52; 16-10-2018 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Incomplete

What Sam said. I doubt Dean has ever had a squad like this before, when you look at the names we have he must be licking his lips with anticipation.

Absolutely, Oz. I also watched the interview with O'Kelly and JT. I love the look of excitement in O'Kelly's eyes when he was describing how blown away he was he was by the ability of our guys in the first training session. Long may that feeling continue!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)