+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: thanks alfie brown

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    nope
    but i was allowed through and at 17 pounds a pack it was good money
    Who on here do you think ever believes a word you say.

Even the odd time you tell the truth it's still a pack of lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    It's the other way around actually. You are only allowed 200 from Turkey as it is not a member of the EU, Whereas there is no limit (within reason) put upon EU member states.

Are you embarrassed yet ?
    Kale I wouldn’t get involved mate I’ve worked overseas since 1980 and I’m well aware of the customs allowance for passengers coming from Non-EU Countries

He still thinks you can bring 2000 back from a Non-EU Country and when stopped at Customs the Officer said “Oh it’s OK mate your only 10 times over your limit please don’t do it next time”

He’s just a liar same as his mate Ashley.

When did you go to turkey ? I was in the fez bar for the Leicester game

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    When did you go to turkey ? I was in the fez bar for the Leicester game
    Kev man, he wasnt in Turkey. Its Pboro ffs. The last time he was in Turkey was when he rattled the roast last Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Kale I wouldn’t get involved mate I’ve worked overseas since 1980 and I’m well aware of the customs allowance for passengers coming from Non-EU Countries

He still thinks you can bring 2000 back from a Non-EU Country and when stopped at Customs the Officer said “Oh it’s OK mate your only 10 times over your limit please don’t do it next time”

He’s just a liar same as his mate Ashley.
    most customs people sit in little rooms watching passengers with cctv they rely on the general public being honest and picking up that red phone. of course occasionally they all pile out and have a blitz

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    most customs people sit in little rooms watching passengers with cctv they rely on the general public being honest and picking up that red phone. of course occasionally they all pile out and have a blitz
    Not when the Incredible Bull$hitting Man comes through.

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    I’ll think you’ll find that flights coming in from Non-EU Countries are rich pickings. Canaries and Turkey are top of the Customs Holiday maker hit lists

No Customs Ifficer would let a passenger off when he is 10 times over the limit and risk getting the sack for doing so. The Customs Officers also have the right to keep the case that the over the limit goods were being smuggled in.

One flight arriving from Canaries at Newcastle a tanoy was announced at the baggage hall stating all hold bags had been scanned and advised passengers to deposit their over the limit cigarettes in the bins provided or go through the red channel.

Look! All Pboro is saying is that he bought 2000 cigs in Turkey for £170, got stopped by UK customs who let him off with £500 of UK duty.

What's not to believe ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Look! All Pboro is saying is that he bought 2000 cigs in Turkey for £170, got stopped by UK customs who let him off with £500 of UK duty.

What's not to believe ?
    Oh aye ya probably right mate whatever was I thinking

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    I’ll think you’ll find that flights coming in from Non-EU Countries are rich pickings. Canaries and Turkey are top of the Customs Holiday maker hit lists

No Customs Ifficer would let a passenger off when he is 10 times over the limit and risk getting the sack for doing so. The Customs Officers also have the right to keep the case that the over the limit goods were being smuggled in.

One flight arriving from Canaries at Newcastle a tanoy was announced at the baggage hall stating all hold bags had been scanned and advised passengers to deposit their over the limit cigarettes in the bins provided or go through the red channel.
    that may be so at the smaller airports like newcastle but at airports like gatwick and manchester you have flights from all over the place merging in the baggage hall

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)