+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The board.

The board.

Well the board was good while it lasted.Decent discussions,but good things come to an end I suppose.

Be even busier if more pe9ple started threads

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Be even busier if more pe9ple started threads
    Good point,but when every thread that does get started descends into an anti Rafa post saying how he is apparently our worst Prem manager etc etc it gets a bit pointless.

Just ignore .a board will work if you have lots of threads and ignore posters who you don't get on with or you find you can't have a conversation with

you fool
    you had an opportunity whilst i was banned to get the board really lively
    to get those that have a go to sart threads for gods sake man not one of you even started a thread abot wor jackies birthday
    probabaly one of our greatest players and more threads were put up about ashly

i dont think many posts got into double figures in replys and take out the same poster posting twice on some of those
    yet you think i kill the board really

loads of views but no one joining in

i havent been on here for 24 hours and its more lively

numpties like you starting thrada having a go
    yet you didnt even start a thread about jackie milburn

thats whats wrong with the board

people like you

the whole idea of a forum is people interact
    not just view posts

the board was dead as everyone left has the same views

so why say anything

you are all just to sensitive little darlings

and when you get banned for upsetting the fan base really
    get a life sad phecks

i start threads to start debate from a differing view to many
    that doesnt mean im starting an argument

this thread is doen to start an argument

in that im sure some of the delicate flowers on here can see im back an dont need reminding that whilst i was away the 15 threads sarted didnt get above double figures and the board was as dead pheck
    just a few fans all agreeing the same things with most not seeing the need to join in the debate

a board like that will certainly soon die

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Just ignore .a board will work if you have lots of threads and ignore posters who you don't get on with or you find you can't have a conversation with
    Shouldn't be like that you shouldn't have to ignore someone who clearly posts to provoke argument and wind people up. He just shouldn't be aloud on the forum in the first place. It's beyond a Fu(king joke and he ruins this forum single handedly.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    you fool
    you had an opportunity whilst i was banned to get the board really lively
    to get those that have a go to sart threads for gods sake man not one of you even started a thread abot wor jackies birthday
    probabaly one of our greatest players and more threads were put up about ashly

i dont think many posts got into double figures in replys and take out the same poster posting twice on some of those
    yet you think i kill the board really

loads of views but no one joining in

i havent been on here for 24 hours and its more lively

numpties like you starting thrada having a go
    yet you didnt even start a thread about jackie milburn

thats whats wrong with the board

people like you

the whole idea of a forum is people interact
    not just view posts

the board was dead as everyone left has the same views

so why say anything

you are all just to sensitive little darlings

and when you get banned for upsetting the fan base really
    get a life sad phecks

i start threads to start debate from a differing view to many
    that doesnt mean im starting an argument

this thread is doen to start an argument

in that im sure some of the delicate flowers on here can see im back an dont need reminding that whilst i was away the 15 threads sarted didnt get above double figures and the board was as dead pheck
    just a few fans all agreeing the same things with most not seeing the need to join in the debate

a board like that will certainly soon die
    Caught out again and again Pboro.

Still trundling on about Wor Jackie's birthday and you hadn't enough respect for the great man to check when it was.

Shame on you Pboro that is the ultimate insult from you. You are beneath contempt trying to make trouble out of this.

For your information this board has been livelier yet more peaceful since your latest demise. Plenty of posts and threads, plenty of disagreements and arguments but without the ignorant insults and childish abusive replies.

It's a pity now that you have neither the self respect not the intelligence to keep it that way.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 16-10-2018 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Caught out again and again Pboro.

Still trundling on about Wor Jackie's birthday and you hadn't enough respect for the great man to check when it was.

Shame on you Pboro that is the ultimate insult from you. You are beneath contempt trying to make trouble out of this.

For your information this board has been livelier yet more peaceful since your latest demise. Plenty of posts and threads, plenty of disagreements and arguments but without the ignorant insults and childish abusive replies.

It's a pity now that you have neither the self respect not the intelligence to keep it that way.
    Totally agree Pat. The blokes a tool, and he has the nerve to call people on here fools. No way is he a nufc fan, talks outa his backside, best to ignore.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)