+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle fans are unrealistic

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    Pointless
    Leave it at that then.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I'm not a lone voice but I am a minority voice.
    I believe more people just refuse to get involved because mass opinion always takes precedent....but anyway, regardless of that....what do you mean by believing two legends.
    Believing what?
    The only reason your not a lone voice is because of your second account backing yourself up. More people don't get involved in your side of the argument because there isn't anyone else thick enough to see things the way you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    More people don't get involved in your side of the argument because there isn't anyone else thick enough to see things the way you do.
    Fine, nobody has to. Each to their own thoughts. I'm sure I'm entitled to mine just as you are to yours and everyone else to theirs.

Leave it at that then.
    Good idea

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    Good idea
    Indeed it is, unless you enjoy going around in circles.

He's definitely to blame for a lot of stuff in terms of mistakes and porkies but it goes much further than just him stifling the club.

What debt?

I haven't fallen for anything.
    I've fallen in love with Newcastle United from an early age and still love the club regardless of who sits inside of it. It's that simple.
    I've seen a hell of a lot worse than how this club is run.

I'm less than happy at how things are going but this is not just down to one man. This stems back to the Keegan days of Ashley's tenure and spirals from there.
    There's a collective blame for the way this club is as of now, from bad managers to fan bile when things don't suit, down to owner stubbornness.

Too many people live in the past and off of it by proxy.
    You could also state that the supporters of Arsenal, Everton, Liverpool, Manure Wolves and even Villa and countless others also live in the past and off it by proxy but they all, and I include Villa in this, have one thing that we haven't had and have no chance of having and that is a hope and belief in our owner.

He is just crap useless and greedy and selfish. As simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    You could also state that the supporters of Arsenal, Everton, Liverpool, Manure Wolves and even Villa and countless others also live in the past and off it by proxy but they all, and I include Villa in this, have one thing that we haven't had and have no chance of having and that is a hope and belief in our owner.

I'm not interested in those clubs, I'm talking about the club I support.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post

villa and many othersd dont have hope in their owners
    many arsenal fans want the owners gone and money spent they too were lead down the road about the new stadium and we will have more money to spend on players
    hasnt happened they have gone backwards a long wway

i would say there are more dark days than bright days when new owners come in

from blackpool blackburn even wolves as you suggest at first
    forest derby leeds loads
    probabaly count on 2 hands the amount of new owners who have come in and made a differance ofr done what they said

meanwhile a true refelection of what we,re up against

man u subs ( v toon) worth £72 million

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    villa and many othersd dont have hope in their owners
    many arsenal fans want the owners gone and money spent they too were lead down the road about the new stadium and we will have more money to spend on players
    hasnt happened they have gone backwards a long wway

i would say there are more dark days than bright days when new owners come in

from blackpool blackburn even wolves as you suggest at first
    forest derby leeds loads
    probabaly count on 2 hands the amount of new owners who have come in and made a differance ofr done what they said
    well the fat chump we have as an owner hasn't done most of what he has said has he.

The biggest liar since sliced bread.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)