+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle fans are unrealistic

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko

Our squad as a whole is shocking and well below par that's WELL BELOW PAR for prem survival. I DONT NEED TO SPELL THAT ONE OUT AGAIN.
    It isn't well below par for premier league survival.
    It is more than capable of finishing top 10 but to do that, Rafa has to have them playing to their strengths and for 90 minutes plus, not half a game.
    If he won't then get someone who will allow that, because this team is good enough for that.

Playing the football Rafa has them playing in 90% of games will get us relegated. That's the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    He's definitely to blame for a lot of stuff in terms of mistakes and porkies but it goes much further than just him stifling the club.

What debt?

I haven't fallen for anything.
    I've fallen in love with Newcastle United from an early age and still love the club regardless of who sits inside of it. It's that simple.
    I've seen a hell of a lot worse than how this club is run.

I'm less than happy at how things are going but this is not just down to one man. This stems back to the Keegan days of Ashley's tenure and spirals from there.
    There's a collective blame for the way this club is as of now, from bad managers to fan bile when things don't suit, down to owner stubbornness.

Too many people live in the past and off of it by proxy.
    When he was proven to be a liar by one of the greatest men to be associated with the club??

Also another club legend was cast aside without so much of a phone call

More debt than ever and its used as a noose by the owner and you back him up at every turn

Hmmmm should i side with you?? Or two club legends who have had dealings with him and now fear for the club????

Tough decision

They know him and what's gone on

You dont

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    When he was proven to be a liar by one of the greatest men to be associated with the club??
    A liar as in what?
    Explain what he was proven to be a liar about.

Also another club legend was cast aside without so much of a phone call
    Shearer?
    Bad move by Ashley but it takes two to tango and we will never know the full ins and outs of what went on, maybe, in terms of both sides of the coin rather than one side and a lot of backing.
    I love Shearer but one mans story does not make a two men journey and entirety of fact.

More debt than ever and its used as a noose by the owner and you back him up at every turn
    There is no debt.

Hmmmm should i side with you?? Or two club legends who have had dealings with him and now fear for the club????
    Tough decision
    I don't ask you to side with me. Go against me 100% of the time, all of the time. I'm merely putting across my take on things and you are doing your side, whether you think mass adherence to that side makes you more valid is up to you. I stick to my stance for me and I'll agree and disagree with anyone else's as and when. That's basically it.

They know him and what's gone on
    Maybe they do and maybe they don't.
    We are only fed crumbs.

You dont
    And neither do you.

But they do and I trust what they say

You on the other hand get off being the lone voice

So you don't believe two legends?

And only fed crumbs???

Court case

Newspaper interviews

Book

Crumbs????

Give ower man

And if you are arguing about the proven liar

Then it really is pointless going on

But they do and I trust what they say

You on the other hand get off being the lone voice

So you don't believe two legends?
    I'm not a lone voice but I am a minority voice.
    I believe more people just refuse to get involved because mass opinion always takes precedent....but anyway, regardless of that....what do you mean by believing two legends.
    Believing what?

And only fed crumbs???
    Generally that's what we're all fed.

Court case
    What about the court case.
    Explain briefly what you're trying to tell me, because the court case was not one sided.

Newspaper interviews
    Interviews with who? Explain.

Book
    Whose book. Both sides or just one?

Crumbs????
    Yes crumbs.

And if you are arguing about the proven liar

Then it really is pointless going on
    Then feel free not to go on. You know my stance so it's entirely up to you to argue it or not.

Pointless

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)