+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leeds(home)predictions

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Nothing gives me greater pleasure than saying no winners this week on this occasion.
    Great result and to be honest we didn't look out of our depth at all.
    Top 6 at the moment,will most certainly take that.
    On another note how good does rodwell look?we all had doubts on that deal but it's been proven to be a master stroke so far.
    Got to be pleased with Rodwell.. But one note of caution.. He could put himself in the shop window for the other clubs.. Remember he is a free agent come the summer.. He may just do what Craig Bellamy did.

Excellent performance, but another nervy last ten - for me, anyway! (I thought Craig Conway did very well in that period - brought an air of calm to proceedings).
    The best game I've seen from both Armstrong and Bell, although Armstrong's finishing still lacks composure. I hope Reed is not badly injured, as he looked dangerous too. I thought Evans was brilliant here - a very mature performance against a midfield that looked very good in possession.
    Mowbray's work-ethic shone out in every player. He clearly recognises we are rarely going to dominate possession, but the set-up is such that we can counter-attack very effectively.
    Most fans would have selected Rothwell for this game, but the pattern of two holding players and four potential attackers worked very well again in this match. I suspect Rothwell will feature more in games where we might expect a more even balance of possession.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Excellent performance, but another nervy last ten - for me, anyway! (I thought Craig Conway did very well in that period - brought an air of calm to proceedings).
    The best game I've seen from both Armstrong and Bell, although Armstrong's finishing still lacks composure. I hope Reed is not badly injured, as he looked dangerous too. I thought Evans was brilliant here - a very mature performance against a midfield that looked very good in possession.
    Mowbray's work-ethic shone out in every player. He clearly recognises we are rarely going to dominate possession, but the set-up is such that we can counter-attack very effectively.
    Most fans would have selected Rothwell for this game, but the pattern of two holding players and four potential attackers worked very well again in this match. I suspect Rothwell will feature more in games where we might expect a more even balance of possession.
    Totally agree. I also thought that about Rothwell. The standards expected to get in out first team are huge. And not one of these lads is proving to be a problem. Every week we have real quality that need to work unbelievably hard to get in our side. That's one of the reasons our performance doesn't dip week to week.
    As always TM picked a side to beat the team we played. Who played a completely different style to our last game. So he changed it. And like most weeks, it worked.

Davenport is very close now, I bet he comes in and makes a difference too.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Got to be pleased with Rodwell.. But one note of caution.. He could put himself in the shop window for the other clubs.. Remember he is a free agent come the summer.. He may just do most popular betting sites here what Craig Bellamy did.
    Yeah, he was great!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)