+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back To Football ??

Back To Football ??

Bolton at home on saturday , would I be right in suggesting this is a must win game or is that possibly too early in the season for that kind of statement ?

Must not lose I think would be a better description in my opinion .

Certainly a game where 3 points is more than achievable and a massive boost going forwards .

Footy? What's that? What about the end of theworld or brexit?similar thing really!

But if we must...

It is most definitely a must win game.

Deffo a must win game

Current "gap" is 4 points, needs to be just the 1 at FT

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    It is most definitely a must win game.
    It's a key part of the season coming up between now and xmas I feel .

Teams are now beginning to become set , new recruits bedded in and a coaches styles starting to have an effect or not perhaps .

The league settles down and there's perhaps a little more predictably about the results .

This was the stage last season when the wheels started to come off for my club although the millers have a far more settled squad than we had .

A victory on saturday would be a huge boost going in to the second quarter of the season I feel , psychologically it could be massive .

Because of our shocking away form all home games are 6 pointers.The way things are going we must WIN all our home games to give us any chance of survival.Middlesbourghs our next away game, so yes the Bolton games massive.

Apparently Bolton are a very big physical side so we can expect a battle

One win in their last 9 league games at home to Derby .

Away wins at WBA on the opening day and at Reading .

Capable on their day , however they caught WBA out in the first game which happens regularly and Derby at home following the Rams victory at Old Trafford when they were perhaps fatigued .

On a poor trot of form none the less , very very winnable game for you guys to say the least .

Animal that was clever.... trot. Not heard them called the trotters for years

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Animal that was clever.... trot. Not heard them called the trotters for years
    Even I didn't see what I did there mate .

:-) :-) :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast