+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any news on the injury front?

Any news on the injury front?

Where's Miller top when he's needed?

Of our recent injury list, who's back 100% fit?

Warne spoke of both Proctor and Raggett training on grass last week, is it too early to assume they are both still weeks away from starting a game?

With Vassell making the international squad he should be match fit.

What we need now going forward is a fully fit team as the table is starting to form and the breakaway groups are becoming apparent. We know we are the smallest team in the league re finances etc so it simply has to be all hands onboard.

Big game Saturday? You bet it is and like lolmorgan posted elsewhere, all our home games have to be wins with such a shocking and diabolical return on away points.

Two whole weeks without a game should have put us on a stronger footing and here's to all players being made available
    soon. UTM!

Well I hope that we have a near full squad.My biggest worry Brin is if we do not pull well away from the bottom by Christmas some of those below us just might spend a bob or two come January.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Well I hope that we have a near full squad.My biggest worry Brin is if we do not pull well away from the bottom by Christmas some of those below us just might spend a bob or two come January.
    More like we'll be looking to spend a bob or two while the rest spend their POUNDS.

One challenging aspect/barrier Warne may well present is that he won't just take anyone on, even though they may well be that proven player we are looking for. Pride or stupidity? A fine line but he's the man that will face the tune if we go down......or will he?

Pride if we stay up,stupidity if we go down.Like you say it's a fine line.I would also like to throw this in the mix,Barnsley,blunts,fowls & donny could all be in the Championship next season now that would be a big shame to miss.

Been reading Woody fit raring to go, Proctor looking to be fit, Robertson played today for the reserves.

Bray played as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Pride if we stay up,stupidity if we go down.Like you say it's a fine line.I would also like to throw this in the mix,Barnsley,blunts,fowls & donny could all be in the Championship next season now that would be a big shame to miss.

Too massive to miss. Are you reading this Warne and Stewart!

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Been reading Woody fit raring to go, Proctor looking to be fit, Robertson played today for the reserves.

Fully expected Wood to be fit. Proctor I would love to see start up front with Smith with Vassell tucked in behind them. Get at the opposition showing NO respect.

Clark Robertson played for around 65mins for the reserves yesterday and looked good alongside Manny Onariase who also had a decent game. Alex Bray played most of the game as well.
    Richard Wood should be fit for Saturday, they may decide to give Proctor a little longer with two away games coming up after Bolton.
    Barring any late injuries Williams and Vassell will play wide with Smith on his own up top.

Proctor will be keen to face his previous employers on Saturday

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast