+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This is the England board......

This is the England board......

and for once I would like to heap praise upon them. I know bit of a shock but that 1st half against Spain was truly well worth watching, to put 3 past them and to see the looks on those Spanish mugs who have not seen their team beaten at home for 15 years was PRICELESS. If any one missed it shame, cos they were well taken goals.

Yes it was a Shock result at half time with some great counter attacking and At least they managed to just about hang on in the second half.. Time they started playing the England home games up t' North Claw where the crowds would get behind them unlike the schite hole that is Wembley..

Evening all, firstly have to agree that the first half performance last night was fantastic. Rarely have England played so well against one of the best teams in the world.

Whilst I think it would be good to play some games away from Wembley, surely this would give away home advantage? If we had an important game at Wembley but had not played there for 3 or more games I do not think that would help us.

I missed the match but was quite shocked to be told we were 3-0 up at half time

It's coming home!!!

The so called golden generation of players can't belive we have improved without them. During the world cup was great to see Ferdinand pretend to be happy in Englands team do well

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    The so called golden generation of players can't belive we have improved without them. During the world cup was great to see Ferdinand pretend to be happy in Englands team do well
    That could well be true