+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kayode Recalled From Loan Spell At Chesterfield.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I've never seen Kayode play but I'd be amazed if he was anywhere near Championship standard so he's unlikely to get into the first team squad unless we have a major injury crisis. Let's face it, he couldn't make himself a regular starter at Chesterfield and they didn't extend his loan so presumably he's got a lot of developing to do yet.
    From what I've seen of him in the reserves, etc, he's a hard working "support striker", and not really a natural goal poacher (which is what we urgently need). He's still only young and inexperienced, and may improve his striking rate yet.

I haven't seen Lewthwaite play yet, so can't compare them.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 17-10-2018 at 05:59 PM.

Have you seem Mike Ashley is thinking of buying Greenock Morton as a "feeder" club even though he won't invest in their own academy because it's not producing any players?

Why would he think little Greenock can produce players for Newcastle when they can't do it?

We should try and get him out to a league 2 club and if Warney is not going to use young Wiles,let's get him to a league 1 club,he could well turn out to be a gem but he needs match play.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    From what I've seen of him in the reserves, etc, he's a hard working "support striker", and not really a natural goal poacher (which is what we urgently need). He's still only young and inexperienced, and may improve his striking rate yet.

I haven't seen Lewthwaite play yet, so can't compare them.
    Neither of them are anywhere near to the first team or the Championship, I only wish they were.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123