+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who will be new manager ?

Who will be new manager ?

I hope we appoint someone with plenty of experience. If the club has ambition then it needs to look at Kilmarnock at what you can achieve. Would love Steve Clarke but I doubt he would leave Killie. Always said we should Pursue someone like Paul Lambert,who could do similar for us that Clarke has done at Killie.
    Gordon Strachan is another. But would these guys come ? If the package was right,I'm sure they would.

Other managers who will be in the frame, Stubbs, McIntyre for example will not gif us the lift we need, I don't think.
    Wouldn't be surprised for we ended up with Pressley,Jeffries or Kenny Miller.

Whoever our next appointment is,then we have to make sure it's the right appointment.
    DDYB

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    I hope we appoint someone with plenty of experience. If the club has ambition then it needs to look at Kilmarnock at what you can achieve. Would love Steve Clarke but I doubt he would leave Killie. Always said we should Pursue someone like Paul Lambert,who could do similar for us that Clarke has done at Killie.
    Gordon Strachan is another. But would these guys come ? If the package was right,I'm sure they would.

Other managers who will be in the frame, Stubbs, McIntyre for example will not gif us the lift we need, I don't think.
    Wouldn't be surprised for we ended up with Pressley,Jeffries or Kenny Miller.

Whoever our next appointment is,then we have to make sure it's the right appointment.
    DDYB
    Its McIntyre I believe
    Sounded out last week

McIntyre and dodds.

Don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    McIntyre and dodds.

Don't do it.
    I could go with McIntyre but Dodds no phucking way he wanted us dead ,wouldn't be surprised to see some American never heard of coach rock up ,huge decision for Nelms but I have no confidence in him getting it right....

I said same about yank, nothing would surprise me

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    I could go with McIntyre but Dodds no phucking way he wanted us dead ,wouldn't be surprised to see some American never heard of coach rock up ,huge decision for Nelms but I have no confidence in him getting it right....
    Keys is the power.

I thought it was Phil Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I thought it was Phil Taylor
    😁

The Courier saying:
    Lifelong Dundee fan Charlie Adam is open to the idea of being part of a new-look management team at Dens Park, Courier Sport can reveal.

If it's not someone who will excite the fans, or someone without any type of success at whatever level, be as well accepting relegation and merger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)