+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Brexit

5% worse off. An absolute bargain. Not to have to line the pockets of the ineffective ar*e licking elitist sh*te who pretend to work on our behalf in Europe and who get more for daily expenses than some working families have to live on for a week.
    5% worse off. To have "some" control of our borders and laws. Another bargain.
    5% worse off. To preserve some of the national identity that our forefathers fought for. Brilliant.
    Now if we could just find a way to stop everyone wanting or needing to be a victim of something, wouldn't life be grand!!

Quote Originally Posted by LesBradd4England View Post
    5% worse off. An absolute bargain. Not to have to line the pockets of the ineffective ar*e licking elitist sh*te who pretend to work on our behalf in Europe and who get more for daily expenses than some working families have to live on for a week.
    5% worse off. To have "some" control of our borders and laws. Another bargain.
    5% worse off. To preserve some of the national identity that our forefathers fought for. Brilliant.
    Now if we could just find a way to stop everyone wanting or needing to be a victim of something, wouldn't life be grand!!
    Ah! you sound like a man of intelligence, Les!

Unfortunately, to avoid taking a 5% hit, the leftists are willing to sell out English culture, tradition, values, and give the country over to those coloureds and eastern Europeans have have come here only to rape, pillage and plunder, metaphorically speaking.

Of course, all their talk of 5% or 10% or whatever is just a smokescreen. What they really believe is that allowing any tom, fariz, and al-jabadi into England is a good thing. They believe it will create some kind of multi-cultural paradise where we all live as one big happy family basking in the glow of each others culture. How desperately naive!

Take a look around. this open door policy is destroying the very fabric of English society, culture, traditions, and values.

Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Since when was 17 million more than half the country? I really wish we had a moderator to deal with this obvious troll.
    It's an excellent proxy for half the country, swale. Kinda like taking a statistical sample of the population and extrapolating to the overall population. Of course, that's a subtlety that seems to have gone right over your head.

My statement is correct. More than half the country wanted (and probably still wants) out of the EU, tighter border controls, and laws enacted and enforced to return those who should not be here back to their homes in eastern europe and the middle east.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I know what you mean. Don't you just hate those numerous bloody reports that say that many millions of them work hard and make a positive contribution to the economy.

I blame the namby-pamby limp-wristed left wing press myself.
    But if these jobs are given to British born people instead, then wouldn't that mean that they would be the ones contributing to the economy and that in turn would lead to less money being spent on benefits, less unemployed, more money to be spent on the NHS, education and infrastructure, thus improving the quality of life in this country?

I understand that there could be a skills shortage and that we should employ people that have the correct qualifications and skills for that roll, but when so many less skilled jobs have been given to Latvians, Polish, Bulgarians, etc etc, that can be done by people on the dole, then surely a regulated entry system would be beneficial for this country.

Quote Originally Posted by RhubarbPie View Post
    It's an excellent proxy for half the country, swale. Kinda like taking a statistical sample of the population and extrapolating to the overall population. Of course, that's a subtlety that seems to have gone right over your head.

My statement is correct. More than half the country wanted (and probably still wants) out of the EU
    I'd say you're suffering a very bad case of confirmation bias old chap. And no, your simple misunderstanding of the concept of 'half the country' did not go right over my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    But if these jobs are given to British born people instead, then wouldn't that mean that they would be the ones contributing to the economy and that in turn would lead to less money being spent on benefits, less unemployed, more money to be spent on the NHS, education and infrastructure, thus improving the quality of life in this country?

I understand that there could be a skills shortage and that we should employ people that have the correct qualifications and skills for that roll, but when so many less skilled jobs have been given to Latvians, Polish, Bulgarians, etc etc, that can be done by people on the dole, then surely a regulated entry system would be beneficial for this country.
    No point in talking common sense to the likes of Elite and his buddies (Sid, Driller, Chubby and Bridg4rd)....they don't get it.

You just get insults and cock-jokes in return

Pathetic bunch of wasters.....luckily the decent voters saw the truth......Independence Day is getting closer, slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    No point in talking common sense to the likes of Elite and his buddies (Sid, Driller, Chubby and Bridg4rd)....they don't get it.

You just get insults and cock-jokes in return

Pathetic bunch of wasters.....luckily the decent voters saw the truth......Independence Day is getting closer, slowly.
    This is the sad thing about our world just now. There is a total lack of common sense. You are either left or right, with no common ground. Debate is out of the window as you are called racist, fascist etc etc. And now with Brexit, it seems that everyone knows what will happen before it does. I wished I could see into the future and know if I will be 5% worse off, or if the world will end (then I wouldn't care about the 5%), or will Brexit be great and that leaving the EU would trigger it's demise. I, and no-one will know till afterwards if this is the correct or wrong decision. Until this point, we can speculate and put forward our views, but when it gets stated that this will happen, or that will happen, then sorry, but that is just one load of bull as no-one knows.
    Lets just see what happens and then deal with it as and when things arise. Look at the USA. Lots of people said that Trump would turn America into a **** show. Now, as much as I think the guy is a total K***, he has done wonders for the economy, and is getting trade deals that are much better for his country. You may not like his style, but he deserves credit for what he has achieved and it is refreshing to hear someone telling it how it is and not the typical politician wishy washy avoid the answer talk. To be honest, I think we could do with Trump negotiating a Brexit deal for us as you know it would get done with good terms.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 23-10-2018 at 09:23 PM.

[QUOTE=Disturbed;39045264]This is the sad thing about our world just now. There is a total lack of common sense. You are either left or right, with no common ground. Debate is out of the window as you are called racist, fascist etc etc. And now with Brexit, it seems that everyone knows what will happen before it does. I wished I could see into the future and know if I will be 5% worse off, or if the world will end (then I wouldn't care about the 5%), or will Brexit be great and that leaving the EU would trigger it's demise. I, and no-one will know till afterwards if this is the correct or wrong decision. Until this point, we can speculate and put forward our views, but when it gets stated that this will happen, or that will happen, then sorry, but that is just one load of bull as no-one knows.

Totally agree, Both sides on here keep making statements about what they they think will happen and put it across as if it's a fact. If they shout the loudest or say it enough times they think it is right. As you say no one knows what the outcome will be or even if brexit actually happens.

This is the sad thing about our world just now. There is a total lack of common sense. You are either left or right, with no common ground. Debate is out of the window as you are called racist, fascist etc etc. And now with Brexit, it seems that everyone knows what will happen before it does. I wished I could see into the future and know if I will be 5% worse off, or if the world will end (then I wouldn't care about the 5%), or will Brexit be great and that leaving the EU would trigger it's demise. I, and no-one will know till afterwards if this is the correct or wrong decision. Until this point, we can speculate and put forward our views, but when it gets stated that this will happen, or that will happen, then sorry, but that is just one load of bull as no-one knows.
    Which definition of the word 'prediction' are you failing to understand?

Maybe we should ban the score prediction threads because it's all guesswork and no-one knows what will really happen.

Great idea. All you have to do is persuade those British born people who have no intention of working to get off their arses and do the low paid menial jobs that are often done by migrant workers. Good luck with that one.

Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast