+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    You do know that Jonathan Pie is simply a character played by Tom Walker? It's like saying you agree with what Alan Partridge is saying (which you probably do).
    Wow, there's no flies on you Mapperley. You and BFP would make a great double act. You wouldn't have to change much......just be yourselves. Irony just doesn't you justice.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    Wow, there's no flies on you Mapperley. You and BFP would make a great double act. You wouldn't have to change much......just be yourselves. Irony just doesn't you justice.
    Haha, 'confirmed remainer Jonathan Pie'.

Instead of admitting that you made a mistake you are blithely following through as if you knew what you were doing at the time.

Perhaps a metaphor for Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    Whereas you are clearly the master of irony Tony. When you said "I feel that he is at least someone with whom you could have a profitable educated debate", who for a minute would think you were being serious!

Being honest, I voted for Brexit to stop all the rubbish that has been coming to this country for years.

High time we stop it.

They've been diluting our culture and creating communities that hate real Englishmen and want to install laws that are counter to English values and beliefs.

If we take an economic hit for it, so be it.

We did fine before the EU when we only had a handful of colored people here and we'll do just fine when we get back to that.

ENGLAND 4 THE ENGLISH.

Quote Originally Posted by RhubarbPie View Post
    Being honest, I voted for Brexit to stop all the rubbish that has been coming to this country for years.

High time we stop it.

They've been diluting our culture and creating communities that hate real Englishmen and want to install laws that are counter to English values and beliefs.

If we take an economic hit for it, so be it.

We did fine before the EU when we only had a handful of colored people here and we'll do just fine when we get back to that.

ENGLAND 4 THE ENGLISH.
    Oh dear - nothing you can say to this horrific post

So yous perfectly happy with them all coming over here and scamming our system while trying to change our culture at the same time?

They come over here, get free housing and free money from us, use our health care system for free and then they want to make having a fag and a pint illegal.

Is that what you want?

Don't think so, mate.

I'm not having it.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    While it's true that not all Brexit voters are ignorant racists, his post proves that some certainly are!

I'm no racist and I'm not ignorant, mate.

I have a Ph.D.

Would you let someone come into your home, eat all your food, use all your stuff, rearrange everything and then start telling you what the rules of the house are?

Of course you wouldn't.

Letting them into this country is exactly the same thing.

We have our own traditional English values rooted in our history and Christian heritage. That won't remain on it's own. It's something that our fathers and our fathers' fathers fought for and I'm not going to let it get destroyed by some people who want to give everything we have to people who have a culture and beliefs that are 100% incompatible with English culture and beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    He’s a racist bellend, but I quite admire his honesty. At least he’s not wittering on about sovereignty or control or some other cobblers. And he hasn’t linked to a YouTube video so he can’t be all bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    He’s a racist bellend, but I quite admire his honesty. At least he’s not wittering on about sovereignty or control or some other cobblers. And he hasn’t linked to a YouTube video so he can’t be all bad.
    I can't work out whether he's genuine or a new spoof account.

If you're genuine, what do you think of Notts legends like Pedro Richards and Tristan Benjamin?

Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast