+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    What's the point of using language like that?
    It's a response to the kind of language he uses about me, Driller.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Told you she couldn't do it months ago. But you wouldn't have it. Serves you right for being a Tory t w a t, horsey.
    Just back from a ban and you are straight in calling people a t w a t--should know better at your age Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    So much is being made of the manufacturers (assume you mean motor) but no thought given to what will happen to our industry. I think we have everything to lose in a no deal situation.

Still can't believe that we got so far down the road before the Ireland border came to the fore.

You talk about her being spineless ... where's Farage, Johnson, Davis etc? She actually went up imo yesterday. As for Rees-Mogg, talk about 'look at me'! Doesn't want to be Leader ..... you're having a laugh!
    There won't be a no deal because parliament won't allow it. General election on the horizon imo.
    Then Mr Corbyn might be in charge of negotiations and you can call Syd names then

... TM 's Withdrawal Agreement is equivalent to Neville Chamberlains 'peace in our time' piece of paper. The only difference is NC's was a one page doc and TM's is 580+.
    Why would you trust a PM who stabs her Brexit secretary in the back ... he at least favoured Leave. Maybe Merkel told TM to get rid because DD was at least fighting our corner; something the EU doesn't like - genuine opposition.

... Snobhead 2 ... you really have no class

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... leaders ...
    You don't need to make a second post if you notice a spelling mistake in the first. Just select the 'Edit post' button under the post, correct your error and then save. I have to use it frequently.

Always here to help.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    So much is being made of the manufacturers (assume you mean motor) but no thought given to what will happen to our industry. I think we have everything to lose in a no deal situation.

Still can't believe that we got so far down the road before the Ireland border came to the fore.

You talk about her being spineless ... where's Farage, Johnson, Davis etc? She actually went up imo yesterday. As for Rees-Mogg, talk about 'look at me'! Doesn't want to be Leader ..... you're having a laugh!
    What are you talking about?

May has done this herself. She being a remoaner, surrounded herself with remoaner mates for the committee.

It's blown up in her face. Farage himself offered his services to negotiate with the EU. WHO BETTER, HE'S BESTED THEM FOR 18 YEARS?

https://metro.co.uk/2016/06/25/furio...rexit-5965707/

As for the rest, they have been torn between Party and Brexit. May has kept every staunch leaver at arms length.
    They gave her the benefit of proving everyone wrong.
    She's failed, time to go.

No deal for me. In no way should this nation give Brussels any ties at all, to hang on to our lead and reel us back in at a later date.
    I don't want a superstate, neither did 17.4 M others.
    Fat boy may want a reformed USSR in Europe. I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

May has done this herself. She being a remoaner, surrounded herself with remoaner mates for the committee.

It's blown up in her face. Farage himself offered his services to negotiate with the EU. WHO BETTER, HE'S BESTED THEM FOR 18 YEARS?

As for the rest, they have been torn between Party and Brexit. May has kept every staunch leaver at arms length.

No deal for me. In no way should this nation give Brussels any ties at all, to hang on to our lead and reel us back in at a later date.
    Are you for no deal whatever? How will the Irish border be solved in that scenario?

As for the article you linked, it is dated June 2016. May became leader on 13 July. So how is she to blame for that? She was probably part of the committee when formed, but you infer she chose the committee.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

Farage is against free health care, in favour of a Trump style deregulation of everything, and is the last person who should be designing what a post Brexit Britain looks like.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but rather than BESTING THEM FOR 18 YEARS he turned up to debates once a month to grandstand against the EU to get new videos for his Facebook page, has one of the lowest voting percentages of any MEP but still spent his time wining and dining around Brussels on expenses.

I would also add that she put one staunch Brexiter, Davis, in charge of negotiations and he turned up for the first day of negotiations without any papers, jacked it in because he couldn't negotiate what he wanted, but is still briefing journalists that we can have all the advantages of EU membership after leaving. Which begs the question "why didn't you do it then?"

He was followed by another staunch Brexiter, Raab, who to use his own words "didn't realise how important" the Dover to Calais route was for British business. He has jacked it in as well.

The problem isn't that she's kept Brexiters at arms length, the problem is that she gave them the job they wanted, and with them being ideologically motivated fantasists they then went crashing head on into reality.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Farage is against free health care, in favour of a Trump style deregulation of everything, and is the last person who should be designing what a post Brexit Britain looks like.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but rather than BESTING THEM FOR 18 YEARS he turned up to debates once a month to grandstand against the EU to get new videos for his Facebook page, has one of the lowest voting percentages of any MEP but still spent his time wining and dining around Brussels on expenses.
    Anyone actually wanting an arsehole like Farage to shape the future of Britain just leaves you shaking your head in disbelief.

Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast