+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wolves boycott.

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Alreet cannylad? Have you bought any legalised weed yet,and if so how much is it?

If it's a canny price I was thinking about paying Pboros flight,seeing he's so au fait wi customs like.

I'm looking for him to bring back about a stone,if it goes ahead could you put him up for a couple of nights and show him the sights...
    Yes, it's the big day today, apparently they were queuing up on the east coast early this morning as they are an hour ahead of us.
    Don't know what the cost will be as the government will want their slice of the pie.
    Sure, I'll put him up, there's plenty of room in my shed in the back along with the raccoons and I could take his passport then drop him off over the border somewhere. Seriously though, they think it will cause major hold ups at the U.S. border as they are sh!t hot on controlling any form of drugs going into the states. On the major highway going into the states they have set up big electronic signs saying, "NO CANNABIS ALLOWED AT USA BORDER BRIDGES"

Alreet cannylad? Have you bought any legalised weed yet,and if so how much is it?

If it's a canny price I was thinking about paying Pboros flight,seeing he's so au fait wi customs like.

I'm looking for him to bring back about a stone,if it goes ahead could you put him up for a couple of nights and show him the sights...
    Aye he would just walk through Customs and give the Officer a bit of patter as he would only have a stone of cannabis and a couple of keys of coke, he knows his allowances.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Yes, it's the big day today, apparently they were queuing up on the east coast early this morning as they are an hour ahead of us.
    Don't know what the cost will be as the government will want their slice of the pie.
    Sure, I'll put him up, there's plenty of room in my shed in the back along with the raccoons and I could take his passport then drop him off over the border somewhere. Seriously though, they think it will cause major hold ups at the U.S. border as they are sh!t hot on controlling any form of drugs going into the states. On the major highway going into the states they have set up big electronic signs saying, "NO CANNABIS ALLOWED AT USA BORDER BRIDGES"
    Aye that bit aboot the US customs had me creased up,they demanded!! a summit meeting with the Canadian customs,to say basically "We take no sh!t" for a bit of weed FFS! theres tons of it growing all ower the US..
    Then we come to their southern border,where a zillion tons of Charlie is moved across with ease FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Boycott whatever games certain fans want to. All it'll do is play into the oppositions hands and basically destroy whatever confidence this squad has to go forward.

Ashley will sell when he sells, whether that's tomorrow or in 30 years time.
    A great advertisement for new owners....it.....is.....not.

When fans have someone ready to take Ashley's place then go all out to do so. Until then it'll become a pointless waste of time trying to create a belief that it's good for Newcastle United football club just to try and spite an owner who won't pander to the whim of certain fans and pundits/ex players.

Those who are hell bent on wanting the club to go higher in all aspects, make sure the money is there to do just that before you try and believe you can oust a man who has hundreds of millions of pounds tied up in the club and who is not just going to hand it over for nothing just because fans aren't suited to his set up.

All that's needed is a potential £350 million, plus a purse for the manager that allows him to buy in top quality players that are proven enough to game change, plus wages to match.

Maybe £500 million all told, so £150 million for transfers which caters for January and the following season 19/20.

Anyone know of anyone with £500 million to spend?

Newcastle has Plenty of money to spend

Just the money isn't in the club anymore

Shame really because being in the richest league in the world the club would flourish with a bit of ambition

Boycott whatever games certain fans want to. All it'll do is play into the oppositions hands and basically destroy whatever confidence this squad has to go forward.

Ashley will sell when he sells, whether that's tomorrow or in 30 years time.
    A great advertisement for new owners....it.....is.....not.

When fans have someone ready to take Ashley's place then go all out to do so. Until then it'll become a pointless waste of time trying to create a belief that it's good for Newcastle United football club just to try and spite an owner who won't pander to the whim of certain fans and pundits/ex players.

Those who are hell bent on wanting the club to go higher in all aspects, make sure the money is there to do just that before you try and believe you can oust a man who has hundreds of millions of pounds tied up in the club and who is not just going to hand it over for nothing just because fans aren't suited to his set up.

All that's needed is a potential £350 million, plus a purse for the manager that allows him to buy in top quality players that are proven enough to game change, plus wages to match.

Maybe £500 million all told, so £150 million for transfers which caters for January and the following season 19/20.

Anyone know of anyone with £500 million to spend?
    Only read the last line.
    Sooooo in answer to your question,yes I do actually...…..FCB or in your case. (lovely cuddley ickle Mikey baby)

Aye that bit aboot the US customs had me creased up,they demanded!! a summit meeting with the Canadian customs,to say basically "We take no sh!t" for a bit of weed FFS! theres tons of it growing all ower the US..
    Then we come to their southern border,where a zillion tons of Charlie is moved across with ease FFS!
    Exactly right.

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    Newcastle has Plenty of money to spend

Just the money isn't in the club anymore

Shame really because being in the richest league in the world the club would flourish with a bit of ambition
    I agree the club will have money to spend.
    I believe it would be spent in the right circumstances.
    The issue is in how much people think the club has to spend when you factor in transfer fees for what fans seem to want as record breaking quality with wages to match.
    Then there's the issue with having a manager who can ensure we get the best from the buys.
    We do not appear to be doing any of the above for varying reasons.

It all depends on what you actually think ambition is in terms of what this club should spend to achieve whatever ambition you think it can achieve.
    Any figure on what this club should spend to be classed as ambitious, without taking too much of a risk on its future?
    Bear in mind the postcode.
    And yes, the postcode is a massive flaw whether you want to believe that or not.

I agree the club will have money to spend.
    I believe it would be spent in the right circumstances.
    The issue is in how much people think the club has to spend when you factor in transfer fees for what fans seem to want as record breaking quality with wages to match.
    Then there's the issue with having a manager who can ensure we get the best from the buys.
    We do not appear to be doing any of the above for varying reasons.

It all depends on what you actually think ambition is in terms of what this club should spend to achieve whatever ambition you think it can achieve.
    Any figure on what this club should spend to be classed as ambitious, without taking too much of a risk on its future?
    Bear in mind the postcode.
    And yes, the postcode is a massive flaw whether you want to believe that or not.
    Oh yeah I forgot we are not spending money because we don't have a manager who can ensure we get the best from the buys. Maybe we should bring back Kinnear or Pardew. Your responses are absolutely absurd. And why wasn't the postcode a MASSIVE FLAW when we had a quality squad battling with the big boys? Oh yeah because we didn't have Ashley. Give your Fu(king head a bang.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    Oh yeah I forgot we are not spending money because we don't have a manager who can ensure we get the best from the buys.
    Exactly.

Maybe we should bring back Kinnear or Pardew.
    No need.
    Rafa to shape up or a manager in who can actually play decent football with his own team. Nothing special required.

And why wasn't the postcode a MASSIVE FLAW when we had a quality squad battling with the big boys?
    Wages and idols.

Exactly.

No need.
    Rafa to shape up or a manager in who can actually play decent football with his own team. Nothing special required.

Wages and idols.
    What a moron

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)