+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cheshire Senior Cup

Cheshire Senior Cup

Anyone there tonight against Cheadle?

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Anyone there tonight against Cheadle?
    Anyone even on this site?��

I am !!!! Was going to the above match but at the last minute something cropped up

There are more people but only observers if you look at the views.
    Come on post something

I actually went and quite enjoyed the game even though there was obviously a gulf in class between the two sides. My overiding memory, take a bow Michael Raynes. He could have quite easily have just gone through the motions but no. He was constantly heard directing, praising, b*ll*king all around him. May be a bit long in the tooth and slow for our first team but fair do's, total commitment to the cause of CAFC and improving our youngsters Well done..

Quote Originally Posted by Me For Crewe View Post
    I actually went and quite enjoyed the game even though there was obviously a gulf in class between the two sides. My overiding memory, take a bow Michael Raynes. He could have quite easily have just gone through the motions but no. He was constantly heard directing, praising, b*ll*king all around him. May be a bit long in the tooth and slow for our first team but fair do's, total commitment to the cause of CAFC and improving our youngsters Well done..
    When you say gulf in class I take it you mean it was us who were the better side.

Is that a serious question?

Is that a serious question?
    Well we have been struggling for a while.

I'll play along with you. I forgot to add that on the night our "home end" never got threatened.

I'll play along with you. I forgot to add that on the night our "home end" never got threatened.
    Good result all round then.